What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I've been splitting the time I've been spending on video games between GTA Online and Story of Seasons. I also picked up a Wii U last week so I'm working my way through the first Bayonetta again before I jump into Bayonetta 2.

Is this in celebration of steam getting rekt over the paid mods? Or is it partially fear because steam might try something like this in the near future and you want to stock up on mods as much as possible now? or is it both ? :P

Yeah, pretty much celebrating the fall of Paid Mods.  The mods I'm using were already free, though, aside from Laast's Purity mod, which I fully intend to donate for using, because, holy Jesus, it's beautiful, and he didn't have to upload it to the Nexus after the whole system went to shit.

Nah, Heroes 6 DLC isn't worth it. Get the Heroes 3 complete edition on different sites because this HD remake doesn't contain them. But Heroes franchise overall is a good game. I actually liked Heroes 4 and 5.

Edit: But if you look at the median it is 12 bucks for the middleground. Why not spend 15 for everything...

Actually went back and finished one of my playthroughs of Pillars of Eternity, solo monk FTW.

I even managed to solo the sky dragon... but not the adra dragon, she freaking one-shots me with a single crit. Had to hire a fighter and a priest to beat her.

I'm thinking of starting up either the Grandia or Wild Arms series. With Wild Arms I would probably start with 3 because I've 100%ed 1 and I got so far into 2 that I don't feel like playing it again already. With Grandia I'd probably start with 1. Not sure how far into either series I would get but I really want to play Wild Arms 3 and 5 and at least Grandia 1 and 2.

Downloaded a shitton of GBA games to my phone, any genre is playable but fighters and the few FPS it has.

I really liked F-Zero GP Legend, I am also in the second act of the sixth zone in Sonic Advance. I alao somehow took a liking to Mario Kart Super Circuit.

... I really want an actual GBA (the limited edition SP NES version, in fact. Also an EZ Flash IV.)

Just installed Battlefront II.  Gonna go kill some Stormtroopers for funsies.

EDIT: Or not...didn't know about the crash, and I don't have a mic here with me to stop it from crashing  :vinty:

Also, might be worth mentioning that I'm putting effort into getting Bloodbath Kavkaz DMCA'd.  I hunted down the email address of someone at Time Warner and sent him proof that Kavkaz uses the Guy Fawkes mask, which is a trademark of Time Warner.  Hopefully they won't just brush it off as spam.  I'll literally sit on the phone and wait to talk to someone if I have to; that steaming pile of crap shouldn't have been put on Steam in the first place.

Just installed Battlefront II. Gonna go kill some Stormtroopers for funsies.

EDIT: Or not...didn't know about the crash, and I don't have a mic here with me to stop it from crashing :vinty:

Also, might be worth mentioning that I'm putting effort into getting Bloodbath Kavkaz DMCA'd. I hunted down the email address of someone at Time Warner and sent him proof that Kavkaz uses the Guy Fawkes mask, which is a trademark of Time Warner. Hopefully they won't just brush it off as spam. I'll literally sit on the phone and wait to talk to someone if I have to; that steaming pile of crap shouldn't have been put on Steam in the first place.

Unsung hero.

You're doing the world a favor, Zeno. There's only so much you can get away with in game development, and Bloodbath Kavkaz crosses way too many lines.

I just wish Valve would get off their asses and pull it themselves, but if they won't do it, then I'll just get someone else to do it.  I also flagged it on Steam and noted that it uses copyrighted material, but I'm not expecting much on that end.  It's been pointed out to Valve multiple times, and they haven't done anything about it because they don't have to.

Unsung hero.

Gonna play some more Skyrim when I get home.  The SkyRe mod makes the game so much more challenging and interesting.  I got two-shotted by an enemy archer in the beginning of the game, which actually makes sense, since I was wearing light armor and was playing as a squishy character.  In vanilla I would've been able to take at least 6-7 arrows before dying, most likely more.  It also reworks a lot of the perk trees, so a lot of perks aren't useless anymore.  I'd highly recommend it.

I just wish Valve would get off their asses and pull it themselves, but if they won't do it, then I'll just get someone else to do it.  I also flagged it on Steam and noted that it uses copyrighted material, but I'm not expecting much on that end.  It's been pointed out to Valve multiple times, and they haven't done anything about it because they don't have to.

There just so much crap getting in through greenlight and valve has yet to do anything about.Tons of games stealing assets and sound effects from other games... You just have to look at Jim Sterling's youtube channel to see the amount of crap on steam lol.

True, but I haven't heard of many that are treating their customers as poorly as "Dagestan Technology" is.  I'm using quotes because they're rumored to be two 15-year-olds that think trolling is literally the best thing ever.  I think it's plain that Valve's whole hands-off approach is going down the crapper, and is in itself rather hypocritical, considering they tried to pull Hatred off of Greenlight.  It's a shame, really, considering that the idea behind it was good, but they implemented it so poorly.

Anyway, we should probably stop talking about Valve and Greenlight.  Kinda getting off-topic.  Completely my fault.

Played the new Mario Party for a couple of hours yesterday.
The mini-games seem kinda underwhelming, but that might just be nostalgia and age when comparing it against Mario Party 3.

Most of my time has still been with GTA online. Anyone else playing that for the PC?

Most of my time has still been with GTA online. Anyone else playing that for the PC?

That's all I've been doing with my free time recently.  My heists group is on the last one but we have been getting some really stupid bad luck and some really stupid moments on ourselves (ie slamming into the side of the large wooden bridge right before the jump and dying, or getting an obscene amount of cops one time, or the pedestrians trying to be heroes...)