What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

1. I'm still in the Gessen story, Chapter 3.

Didn't really get to play much of the story, since I clear the Shinobi Girls' Hearts first before the main story.

Gotta get them levels, y'know?

Also, got sidetracked by maxing iron hips (Hibari) out. Went and made every mission in Hanzo's storyline have an A rank for Hibari. Still doing that for Hard Mode though, in Chapter 4.

2. No, I didn't. The references of the game to the relationship between the Crimson Girl Squad and the Hanzo Academy girls give me an idea of what happened though. I might read about it. Play it? I don't think I'll be able to.

Also, in case I haven't said it before...

Shiki best Gessen.

Ryona best Hebijo.

Haruka best Crimson.

Yes I like lewd girls.

Goodbye, visual novels. 

Goodbye, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2.

You will forever be sidetracked by Hibari's hips.

I agree with you on all of them except Crimson Girls, where Hikage is best girl without a doubt, but honestly I like all the Crimson girls a lot. 

You really should play the first but if it's impossible for you to do so PM me and I'll explain it to you.  Also this: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/10/senran-kagura-2-deep-crimson-coming-west/

Kosaki, you do not yet realize your importance.  You have only begun to discover your love of Senran Kagura.  Join me, and I will complete your training.  Give yourself to Hibari.  It is the only way. Yes, your thoughts of Neptunia betray you.  With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the universe. 

Hikage is really adorable, but I reaaaaaaally like lewd girls.

I'm glad you agree with Hibari best Hanzo. :^)

I think she's also my best Senran, really. Just gotta woop woop that X + square spam.

Oh god. Screw this game. Now I need a 3DS in my life. I swore loyalty to my Vita, but I guess I'll gladly give up that loyalty for a 3DS.

I can't survive with Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus only! I need my Hanzo Academy vs. Crimson Girl Squad!

Neptune has my heart. I'd gladly give Hibari my body.

Meanwhile, started Hebijo side in Shinovi Versus. I wanted to play as Ryona immediately, but I guess story stuff. 

Miyabi's side story was adorable. God.

Wasteland 2 because i need to beat this game and then divinity original sin.

I've just started playing Wasteland 2. Within 5 minuets half of my party was dead. I was sent into depression for five minuets after that...God this game is amazing!

I'm surprised you guys can use the 3D feature. For me, it hurts my eyes too much. >.< I probably do need to update my glasses though... It's been a few years.

And if you don't mind going with something really big, there is also the 3DS XL. Well, it's also more expensive. ._.

I basically never use it.  I just like being able to flip the system closed.   :mare:

Been playing a bunch of Cities: Skylines since yesterday, having a ton of fun so far. 50k people in I realized my city was fucked, so I saved up 4 million moneys and leveled the entire city, only to rebuild it from the ground up. I managed to start making a profit again when I dropped to about 1 million.

Don't use it either, it doesn't really improve the presentation for me and honestly just makes scenes look weird instead

Yeah, I don't get headaches or anything from it, but I also gain absolutely nothing from it. Even if I carefully tilt the device around until everything looks as normal as possible and in 3D, the end result is still just weird-looking, and I switch it back to plain 2D in a minute or two.

I basically never use it.  I just like being able to flip the system closed.   :mare:

Don't use it either, it doesn't really improve the presentation for me and honestly just makes scenes look weird instead

Yeah, I don't get headaches or anything from it, but I also gain absolutely nothing from it. Even if I carefully tilt the device around until everything looks as normal as possible and in 3D, the end result is still just weird-looking, and I switch it back to plain 2D in a minute or two.

W-What? So my Senrans will look bad in it?

Gdi I'm having a hard time deciding.