What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Mind PM'ing me the Steam Workshop link? That would get me addicted to L4D2 once again.

recommended mods:

- "CHOCOLAAATE" Horde Shriek 

- Coca Cola Pills

(not exact names)

Already PM'd you the link, along with a horribly overused and godawful Shrek joke.  Enjoy!

I'll have to check those out.  I just installed the Hatsune Miku Witch mod, which is hilarious.  She mutters stuff in Japanese xD

Well Triple Triad came out in final fantasy 14 so.......I took a week off and I have every card except for 5 of them now.  3 of which are unknown where they come from, 2 of which can't be obtained till a later date (I'll have one of them by next week since I'm currently in 2nd place for the tournament) and the other comes from 30 tournament matches won, of which you can only do 15 in each tournament, I have 14 currently.

I remember picking up Xenosaga roughly 10 years ago and never getting around to finishing it. Think I'll go ahead and give it another go. From what I can remember of it, it was pretty interesting.

Hah. Let me know how that goes for you - I dropped that game 10 years ago after a pretty short time as well, but have always regretted not playing it. Xenogears left me wanting a lot more plot and backstory, so I kind of yearn to play that series (even though I know it's not really set in precisely the same universe).

I just recently bought Majoras Mask for the 3DS, mostly because my Wii is having some corrupted memory issues so I can't use that version of it anymore. I just got the Zora mask. 

Also, I'm currently downloading Wastelands 2! At 50% off, and it taking place in the post-apocalypse, I am just waiting with bated breath for it to be fully downloaded!

Finished Tearaway - the Japanese localisation of it that is, since I got it from their PS+. Playing through a Japanese localization of an English game... what a strange feeling. :D

As for the game itself, I've enjoyed it quite a bit, and I'm not even a fan of platformers. At first I wasn't exactly sure what the title meant... but from the moment you start the game they make it very clear that what they have you 'Tearaway' (:P) is nothing else but the 4th wall itself. This is no doubt the best use of hardware I've ever seen - it was the goal of the game, and it deserves an A+ in this regard. Microphone, camera, gyroscope, front touchscreen, back touchscreen... it uses everything the Vita can do and integrates it into the gameplay and the story itself. The contents of the story I didn't really enjoy, but the end-goal, and its entire idea was somehting I definitely liked a lot. If you like weird gimmicks pushed to their fullest, check this game out.

As for what I'm playing now... my copy of Yakuza Ishin just came, and... well... I'm addicted all over again. Y u do dis Yakuza.

I am currently playing This war of mine...and this game is so damn addicting, and its so much feels too, playing the game makes you really sad...  :(, but the gameplay is so realistic that there is no minor details left out by the devs and it is as if it is actual life, it does such a great job portraying the war torn districts, I would highly recommend playing this game, it is worth your time and money 

Screw MGS. No time for it.

Finished Metroid: Zero Mission (4:49 clear time, 45% item rate, on Normal) on my phone.

I guess I'll be continuing Super Mario Land on my phone, and I think I'm about to preorder Hotline Miami 2.

I have Planescape Torment, Mass Effect 3, There Came an Echo, The Stanley Parable, EDGE (3DS) and Dust: An Elysian Tail to play through afterwards, not to mention a shitton (50+) of GBA, GB amd GBC games.

I think I will transfer my current Vita games to my unused 8GB memory card (Turkey account) from my 16GB, and then I'll buy prepaid cards from Amazon after which I'll maybe be able to buy games off of PSN with a US account. 

Otherwise, I'm saving up because I'm going to Holland at the end of this month and I want to buy the Danganronpa games (or 999) if I get the chance (though I'll probably be able to buy only one).

Edit: Hotline Miami 2 is five dollars too expensive (I'm at the point of licking up change to save up) so I'm going to sell some trading cards and buy XCOM, or maybe Life Is Strange.

Edit II: Life Is Strange is not on some crazy sale.

Here we go, XCOM

Wasteland 2 because i need to beat this game and then divinity original sin.

Dude, I'm just thinking about picking it up from steam since it is on sale for 50%, It looks really good, but I'm kinda hesitant because the last turn base game I played was XCOM enemy unknown, and after my base building scrwd up, I just call it quits... if there is no based building in this game, might pick it up 

Dude, I'm just thinking about picking it up from steam since it is on sale for 50%, It looks really good, but I'm kinda hesitant because the last turn base game I played was XCOM enemy unknown, and after my base building scrwd up, I just call it quits... if there is no based building in this game, might pick it up 

There's no Based building, you control a group of soldiers, and you do missions like a RPG.

like kurisu said, no base building or anything like that, just a pure old turn based rpg(and a very good one), to be honest I had the same problem with xcom so in the end I used cheats to beat it :P