What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

All the optional stuff in Ishin is eating my soul. The story is amazing at all, but who cares when I have to go grow plants, cook food, search for pets, dance like a pro, master the hilarious karaoke, catch the biggest fish and get close to all the owners of my favourite restaurants?! This can't end well... this game takes optional activities to the new extreme, and I have to do them all. I think I'll die somewhere halfway through it, since that's how it always ends. @@

There's no Based building, you control a group of soldiers, and you do missions like a RPG.

Thanks, Im getting it since that sounds a lot easier(I hope) than building a base and scrwing up mid way 

like kurisu said, no base building or anything like that, just a pure old turn based rpg(and a very good one), to be honest I had the same problem with xcom so in the end I used cheats to beat it :P

Haha, I never even used cheats...but now that I know there are cheats...Might wanna try them out,lol 

Thanks, Im getting it since that sounds a lot easier(I hope) than building a base and scrwing up mid way 

Haha, I never even used cheats...but now that I know there are cheats...Might wanna try them out,lol 

I don't like using them but that game was really frustrating and unfair, I like challenging games (i love demon and dark souls) but that one was too much and games with time limits are not my thing either.

gmfgu.gif

1. How far are you?
  2. Did you play the first game?

1. I'm still in the Gessen story, Chapter 3.

Didn't really get to play much of the story, since I clear the Shinobi Girls' Hearts first before the main story.

Gotta get them levels, y'know?

Also, got sidetracked by maxing iron hips (Hibari) out. Went and made every mission in Hanzo's storyline have an A rank for Hibari. Still doing that for Hard Mode though, in Chapter 4.

2. No, I didn't. The references of the game to the relationship between the Crimson Girl Squad and the Hanzo Academy girls give me an idea of what happened though. I might read about it. Play it? I don't think I'll be able to.

Also, in case I haven't said it before...

Shiki best Gessen.

Ryona best Hebijo.

Haruka best Crimson.

Yes I like lewd girls.

Goodbye, visual novels. 

Goodbye, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2.

You will forever be sidetracked by Hibari's hips.

bd1e02dc6422aaa08b49d35c0401d0f7.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Also, went and spent 28 SGD on DLCs for Shinovi Versus that I wouldn't be able to download immediately.

Tfw you instantly ran out of money.

Fashion sense too stronk.

Yes, my account is Singaporean.

Well I know you play HDN but I doubt everyone agrees with you.

Wat. They wouldn't agree that it's hard to play it with an analog stick that moves on its own!?

My word.

Stop teasing me with nepnep! i wanna play this game, but after my 50 hours of Valkyria, wanna try something soft.

The girls are soft.

I see no reason to not play it.