Help me decide between three VNs! (done)

Zakamutt

If I were to pick between these 3:
Grisaia - no. Not until sequel is translated. Otherwise I'll die from not knowing "what happened next" and by the time they'll translate sequel I'll forget half of it. And from what I remember, koestl already started TLing it.
Higurashi - they look awful, but after stuffing some patches on them to upgrade graphics - might be good enough.
LB - no. Not until LB EX fully translated. Otherwise I'll have to re-read everything from scratch or read only new routes. Both variants sux. Unless enough time passed for me to forget LB by 80%, then re-reading can be an option. But for me to forget it to this extent, some years should pass. I really want to believe these lazy asses will release the translation faster. Hopefully by the end of the year...

P.S.
I saw that you picked VN, but still wanna post it ^^

For the record, I have no idea why these guys keep posting when I've already picked the vn either.

Because it's not locked and people still want to put their opinion?  Or they're just bored.  I still say little busters, even though I still said it earlier.