The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

1 hour ago, FinalChaos said:

#Team Down is ready to take everyone down.

Could you really  not? i mean i'm tempted to set you on fire for that pun

1 hour ago, Zebhra said:

Mwahahaha, tha chat have finally become the powa...TEH POWAAA!!!! :wahaha:

*sets @Zebhra on fire for FinalChaos's pun*

8 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

after many hours of thinking I can proudly say that im a part of the #nofunclub

Well then, my dearest friend Kawasumi, we shall meet in the battlefield dyed in the blood of the fallen soldiers of fate around us.

The despair, the conflict, the glory.

All of these are the driving forces for our resolve.

May we raise our weapons towards the sky, and settle it all within the sacrifice-ravaged battlefield.

For Kaguya, for Eclipsed, for victory.

Just now, Arcadeotic said:

Well then, my dearest friend Kawasumi, we shall meet in the battlefield dyed in the blood of the fallen soldiers of fate around us.

The despair, the conflict, the glory.

All of these are the driving forces for our resolve.

May we raise our weapons towards the sky, and settle it all within the sacrifice-ravaged battlefield.

For Kaguya, for Eclipsed, for victory.

The Heaven shall be our witness when People's Army of Kaguya destroys all that stands in its path with its thunderous charge. Nobody shall be able to face the greatness of our leader Kaguya, whose Army is said to have such might that it can shatter mountains and pierce the sky itself. All kingdoms on earth shall bow to Kaguya! \ :Teeku:

Since dropping a Chuu2 line seems to be mandatory requirement for joining Kaguya's faction, here's mine then:

Let the Blood be spilled, and Spine be crushed

Let the Heaven's grief rain down upon this Sinful Earth

Let The Might of The Princess of the Moon descend upon World, bathing all in the endless radiance

And let the world remember the Might of the Princess of Machine, the Decipher of The Word.

#TeamKaguya

:makina:

I'm going for #TeamNosebleed. The fact that his team only has five members is pretty sad enough to make me feel empathy.

And that he used 2 hours on writing a guide to ASMR of his own free will, is sufficient enough to get my respect.

Like how do you even do that? I can't even write three sentences, without wanting to kill myself

Will be leaving the sign up open for another 6 hours, then I will start writing the first chapter. The plan is to release a chapter each week.

Would be good if @Down, @Nosebleed and @Kaguya can name their team leader sometime later tonight or tomorrow.

(This will be the last time I mention you guys by the way, sorry if it's a huge annoyance. :P

It's a good thing I'm imbued with Protagonist Power... hopefully this is one of those VNs where you can't get a bad end even if you try and our hopelessly outnumbered slightly disadvantaged team will win simply because I, as the protagonist, cannot lose.

Wait, this isn't a VN?

Well, we're fucked.

6 minutes ago, Valmore said:

It's a good thing I'm imbued with Protagonist Power... hopefully this is one of those VNs where you can't get a bad end even if you try and our hopelessly outnumbered slightly disadvantaged team will win simply because I, as the protagonist, cannot lose.

Wait, this isn't a VN?

Well, we're fucked.

I can assure you, those protagonist powers means nothing to me :holo: 

Watch. "Valmore gets caught in a bear trap the second the war starts. Unable to move, he is killed by a grenade within the first five minutes. RIP."

It will all be decided by RNG, and the fact that one team has fewer soldiers wont matter. I have a solution for that :miyako: 

(In before I die in the first chapter.) 

1 minute ago, Dergonu said:

I can assure you, those protagonist powers means nothing to me :holo: 

Watch. "Valmore gets caught in a bear trap the second the war starts. Unable to move, he is killed by a grenade within the first five minutes. RIP."

It will all be decided by RNG, and the fact that one team has fewer soldiers wont matter. I have a solution for that :miyako: 

(In before I die in the first chapter.) 

Bear trap? C'mon now, I won't fall for the bear trap. At least make me a sucker for a femmebot or something more believable. :makina:

i swear i should be allowed to molest the prisoners of war in the down camp. or at least the dead bodies if they're still warm :yumiko:

But i think i should have enough moves to make master down proud, the question is, will Dergonu add a backstory (preferably a 500,000 word expose) of how Down and i became companions and traveled the world trying to be the very best that no one ever was BEFORE we start the battle. If not i might after settle for Down saying "totodile i choose you!" :pyaa: 

Spoiler

tumblr_lvx7s6L6uS1qf0ulmo1_500.gif

Inb4 this is Me VS Some general

20 minutes ago, Totodile said:

i swear i should be allowed to molest the prisoners of war in the down camp. or at least the dead bodies if they're still warm :yumiko:

But i think i should have enough moves to make master down proud, the question is, will Dergonu add a backstory (preferably a 500,000 word expose) of how Down and i became companions and traveled the world trying to be the very best that no one ever was BEFORE we start the battle. If not i might after settle for Down saying "totodile i choose you!" :pyaa: 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_lvx7s6L6uS1qf0ulmo1_500.gif

Inb4 this is Me VS Some general

:wahaha: Yeah I´ll be sure to start working on that backstory. (/s) 

Don´t worry, when that time comes, I will make sure you go down in a glorious manner, all heroic! :holo: 

(How does tripping, falling on your own sword sound?)