The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

8 hours ago, kingdomcome said:

So uhh are the new entries being posted somewhere else, or still here? Has there been anything since the first chapter?

I'm in the process of writing chapter 2. 

1 chapter each friday is my current scheduele. They will be posted on my fuwa blog and in this thread, like with the first chapter. There will also be a PDF document for those who wants to read it like that isntead. 

Updated the thread with information on when chapters are released. 

8 hours ago, Dergonu said:

I'm in the process of writing chapter 2. 

1 chapter each friday is my current scheduele. They will be posted on my fuwa blog and in this thread, like with the first chapter. There will also be a PDF document for those who wants to read it like that isntead. 

Awesome. No rush, I was just hoping I wasn't totally out of the loop and missing all the action.

Will finish up chapter 2 once I´m home, (in school at the moment,) and then I´ll upload it. It will most likely be up in 6-7 hours after this post. 

Will be making a small list of questions later about the structure of it, so if you have any suggestions for changes I can make in future chapters, start thinking of them now and I´ll make a thread or a blog post with a poll where you can vote after chapter 2 is up. 

(Think, how many deaths do you want each week? Should the fights be longer or shorter? Should I focus more on the identity of each character, or should I make it more fast paced with more deaths each chapter? etc etc.) 

I had a little less time to write chapter 2 compared to chapter 1, so there might be some slight inconsistencies in the writing, but I don´t think it should be very noticable. I hope it isn´t at least :P

All hail #Team Kaguya! :pyaa: 

Just now, Arcadeotic said:

Kaguya's team lost a lot this time around

I'm just glad not to die before VirginSmasher

:wahaha:

Yeah sadly we really got hit hard this week.

(I am so sorry Kaguya-senpai! :kosame: )

Don't worry though, we will totally come back from this!

All hail #Team Kaguya!

Just now, Arcadeotic said:

Also using a nodachi's short-ranged weakness as a scapegoat to shorten the fight is rather lazy and kind of unsatisfying, but that might just be me

Yes, I wanted to make each fight a little bit different, so it's not the same thing repeated over and over, but I probably should have a added a bit more there. I'll take that into consideration for the next chapter.

6 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yes, I wanted to make each fight a little bit different, so it's not the same thing repeated over and over, but I probably should have a added a bit more there. I'll take that into consideration for the next chapter.

It had all the ingredients and factors to make an epic Japanese sword duel and ya blew it up :komari: