The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

(How does tripping, falling on your own sword sound?) 

is it bad that i'm more worried about the fact that you gave a totodile a sword than anything else in that comment? i mean........i'm a pokemon with powers........and you gave me a sword. #RIP :komari:

5 minutes ago, kingdomcome said:

#Team Nosebleed is really under-represented. I shall join their cause.

Wow, that was literally just as I was going to close the sign up period :wahaha: You barely made it. 

Anyways, yeah, so the sign up period is now over. We ended up with quite a lot of members. I will now start writing the first chapter, and I´ll release it sometime this week. (I´m thinking maybe friday?) Then from there on out I will release 1 chapter each week, until only one GM is standing. 

Best of luck to all the teams.

(Let´s all pray we don´t die in the first chapter!!! :sacchan: ) 

3 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Wow, that was literally just as I was going to close the sign up period :wahaha: 

Last team completed... last team standing. :holo:

4 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

We ended up with quite a lot of members. I will now start writing the first chapter, and I´ll release it sometime this week.

I look forward to it.

7 hours ago, Flutterz said:

I like and share Down's excitement for the whole thing so #TeamDown it is

5 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

#TeamUnenthusiastic is "Idk green?" our battle cry? And is it better described as a battle mutter?

Y'know guys, I might seem unmotivated by this but if you want to go into it declaiming Shakespeare verses I got nothing against it. It'll still be better than the lines from third rate fantasy novels of one of the opposite team :makina:  #letthethrashtalkbegin

By the way a random number generator careful reflection led me to designate Tiago as our general. Congratulations for your promotion.

2 minutes ago, Down said:

Y'know guys, I might seem unmotivated by this but if you want to go into it declaiming Shakespeare verses I got nothing against it. It'll still be better than the lines from third rate fantasy novels of one of the opposite team :makina:  #letthethrashtalkbegin

By the way a random number generator careful reflection led me to designate Tiago as our general. Congratulations for your promotion.

That's okay. I plan on being afk :makina: 

7 minutes ago, Down said:

Verily, mine enthusiasm shall smite thine enemies wheresoever they stand

30 minutes ago, Down said:

Grabbed the sonnets off my shelf, flipped to a random one, and landed on 94. "Who, moving others, are themselves as stone / Unmoved, cold, and to temptation slow / They rightly do inherit heaven's graces" - sounds about right. We're not unmotivated, just chill.

Edit: Also, congrats Mr. T on becoming a primary target

23 minutes ago, Valmore said:

In the Game of Thrones, you either win or die. I don't see a throne here so I guess there's a third option in there somewhere...

There might be :illya:

The deaths for this week has been rolled for. 

Now, time to go all George rr Martin mode, killing them all :holo: 

1 minute ago, Fred the Barber said:

Let's see if I last longer here than I did in Tiago's OpenXcom playthrough. The bar and my expectations are both low, so the only potential surprise waiting for me is pleasant!

Oh, you do realise I'm leading this much the same way I lead X-Com operatives, right? I predict this battle will go something like Mission 4.