Tay Appreciation Thread

Fiddle

It is in the midst of controversy surrounding beloved traditions and other subjects of discord that some come to bear disagreements about our administration, but when everything moves smoothly (with some exceptions) so as to ensure enjoyment and camaraderie, we, in our human nature, tend to forget those who are responsible for our well-being.

Thus, in order to offer a fraction of the gratitude he deserves, I say we voice our acknowledgement of @Tay's efforts to keep the community running. Despite being heavily occupied with the work characteristic of a successful three-dimensional denizen, and despite a divine malignancy that subjects him to various natural disasters and misfortunes, he fearlessly carries the burden of promoting our unity and prosperity.

I've drawn him a picture in gratitude.

RKhmUfL.png

1 hour ago, Fiddle said:

It is in the midst of controversy surrounding beloved traditions and other subjects of discord that some come to bear disagreements about our administration, but when everything moves smoothly (with some exceptions) so as to ensure enjoyment and camaraderie, we, in our human nature, tend to forget those who are responsible for our well-being.

Thus, in order to offer a fraction of the gratitude he deserves, I say we voice our acknowledgement of @Tay's efforts to keep the community running. Despite being heavily occupied with the work characteristic of a successful three-dimensional denizen, and despite a divine malignancy that subjects him to various natural disasters and misfortunes, he fearlessly carries the burden of promoting our unity and prosperity.

I've drawn him a picture in gratitude.

RKhmUfL.png

......ass kisser.

HOORAY FOR TAY! thank you for making this site and everything you do on it. i think we all appreciate a place for people like us to hang out and chat with others. thank you. :)