The things you would do if you were a ghost (OuO)

InvertMouse

Hello XD! So I was watching this video just now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7nFf-ld7Fk

Sure, a lot of them might be fake, and we have no idea what happens when we die, but still, it started to make me think what I would do if I were a ghost. To be honest, I would probably be a troll and scare people (>w<)! Basketball is my life, so maybe when you walk through a park alone at night, you will hear a ball bouncing even though there is nobody on the courts. That kind of thing. I would also catch flights for free and travel the world, but of course, this might not be how things work at all and I am just being silly.

But yeah, I wanted to see what kind of things you might want to do if you were a ghost? Thanks (>u<)!

*Becomes a ghost* *Continues to play VNs*

(TuT)

If I were a ghost, and I knew I was a ghost, I would probably spend most of my time trying to prove to people that ghosts exist.

And probably fail hard, since if ghosts do exist, they're doing a lackluster job of convincing me, even though I've been checking. And I'm sure someone like me would be trying.

If I were a ghost, and I knew I was a ghost, I would probably spend most of my time trying to prove to people that ghosts exist.

And probably fail hard, since if ghosts do exist, they're doing a lackluster job of convincing me, even though I've been checking. And I'm sure someone like me would be trying.

maybe the rule to be a ghost is that nobody can find out about it and if they do you stop being one (?)

maybe the rule to be a ghost is that nobody can find out about it and if they do you stop being one (?)

So ghosts are basically the Fight Club of the afterlife?

What happens to the ones that get discovered?

<Ghost> Heheheh ... I'm so sneaky.

<Person> Dude, there's a ghost over there.

<Ghost> Oh sh—

<Person> ? Maybe not.

There's a wide range of neat possibilities one could do in such case, considering you'd become a self-conscious, standard ghost.

• Tease women, peep on gals, flip their skirts, touch boobies or go full pervert mode.
  • Visit places, you'd otherwise wouldn't be allowed to enter
  • Check on your friends and family and see how are they doing.
  • Haunt places for fun, scare people off.
  • Posess people or animals to do good/bad deeds.
  • Use your ghastly powers to help others, or avenge past grievances.
  • Look for other ghosts and try to get in touch with them.
  • Find a cute ghost girl, get together and live hapilly ever after for the rest of eternity (?)

The possibilities are nearly endless  ̄ー ̄