What are you playing?

W-Wow. My imouto sense is tingling.

Will they come if I injure my right hand as well?

I saw my co-worker pull it off once. Give it a shot! :D

Also, started out on Miyako's route in MajiKoi. Ah, what a depressing backstory. :( I thought I'd go with her since I'm into her type of character. :> I decided to go for Momoyo since she seemed to be the most interesting. I'm actually really surprised at how much I enjoyed this game so far. It's the first VN that hasn't nearly put me to sleep in its prologue or common route. Consistently upbeat and fun to read, and I really, seriously like the characters.

Isn't the only way to end up in Satoko's route to be nice to her? Methinks you doth protest too much.

Edit: Don't worry, it's alright to be tsundere for Satoko. heh... tsundere for a tsundere.

The problem is that by the time the choices to be nice to her appeared, they were actually the only choices I could pick - I somehow locked myself into that route without even knowing about it. Well, I consciously avoided Onikakushi by not going with Rena to the trash heap... but apparently I somehow avoided Watanagashi as well. D:

I was actually hoping to get that extra question arc that was in Matsuri/Kakera Asobi that was apparently there to punish readers who knowingly avoided all the bad things - but I'm not sure whether that one actually is in Sui or not.

That said, Satoko is slowly growing on me, her speech is getting a little bit more tolerable. Just a little though. :D

The Rance games don't count as VNs, right?

Lol After 3 years of in-between playing, I've finally finished School Days.

Yandere ending was gr8, m8. I r8 8/8.

No, seriously. Lol, that little fucker's face was so good in the anime too, it looks like it's saying "Huh? What am I doing here?" Lol This is just too good. Makoto, so loved that he got killed. Died for his lover, lol. Fuckin' cheat. Fuckin' scumbag. Fuckin' douchebag.

Anyways, my impression of the game: PLS, NO PLAY. PLAY=DIE, NO PLAY PLS. WATCH ANIME, IT BE ENUF. NO PLAY EVAH. 

While I like Clannad's music a lot, I really can't stand Kotomi's theme. Now, if you'd said Kyou is best girl because of her theme song, I'd be behind that 100% (except for the part where Kyou is best girl for countless other reasons as well).

Really? ...Our tastes are so far apart. I loved Kotomi's regal theme, and if her theme wasn't there my favorite would be Tomoyo. Kyou was the second worst heroine for me, because no matter how I looked at it, I couldn't feel for her, and I couldn't feel love from her. Plus, in order to get to Kyou's route, you first had to completely crush Ryou's heart. What the actual fuck?

YU-NO is pretty fun. Not very far in the game, but it's getting pretty interesting.

I can't even get the game to start. Is there perhaps a troubleshooter on here for it, I wonder...?

GnK Sachi route.. holy fucking shit.

AND I THOUGHT I WAS FUCKING DONE WITH MIHAMA BLOWN UP

All that PTSD stuff is real intense.

Also I am using an old Fuwa torrent (downloaded probably around six months ago) and is this a partial patch because I just encountered a choice in Japanese (Sachi visits her mother in the hospital and mulls over the meaning of "kill"

Any fix possible?

GnK Sachi route.. holy fucking shit.

AND I THOUGHT I WAS FUCKING DONE WITH MIHAMA BLOWN UP

All that PTSD stuff is real intense.

Also I am using an old Fuwa torrent (downloaded probably around six months ago) and is this a partial patch because I just encountered a choice in Japanese (Sachi visits her mother in the hospital and mulls over the meaning of "kill"

Any fix possible?

the last choice in her route hasn't been translated in the first version of the English patch.

i think there's a fix for it to download on TLwiki maybe?

there was a 1.1 patch or something like that, TLWiki had it but they took it down afterwards, I was able to find it but I don't remember where.

I found a file on Reddit, didn't work for whatever reason but somebody had commented what the choices meant so no problem there

also

(GnK sachi bad end spoilers)

The bad ending is bad. Like, laughably bad. I even wondered for a moment if it would pull a Never7 and suddenly go all-out with time loops or something. It didn't.

Just got the good ending. It was heartwarming <3

Just recently got me a new computer (and even more recent an HP Stream 7), and dipped my toes into Visual Novels...

Eden*

Eroge

Katawa Shoujo (Played this one a bit before, but good to go back to)

Narcissu

Nekopara

Saya no Uta

Steins;Gate

... but currently playing through various routes in School Days HQ.

Last night Kotonoha caught me and Sekai on the roof. I'm sure the credits music started rolling as Episode 3 ended, but in my head it was "Shaggy - It Wasn't Me".

Just got my first ending in totono, it's the bad ending (or one of them?). It was pretty fast, I haven't been reading for even 4 hours or so.. But after seeing this ending I can kind of imagine where this story will go eventually  :D  (I think..or more like hope!). Anyway, I'm sure this is going to get good, I can feel it! In this ending

Shinichi chose to be friends with both Aoi and Miyuki and eventually Miyuki found out about his true feelings about her being an actress and his own role in her life. So eventually Aoi ruru'd him to the ending, and mysteriously disappeared, also from the picture ;;

On another note.. yandere miyuki creeped me out so much.

2hyd7m.jpg

It's almost like she was actually talking to Shinichi hehe..he

Also, I love these "living in a real world or is the real world actually a game" kinda things.

Finished Yu-No yesterday, one of the greatest VN ever written, a shame that a lot of people avoids it because it looks old.

So, for a more relaxing ride I chose Majikoi and well...I think I will not regret it.

28ab2c7831.jpg

Yeah YU-NO is pretty great and I'm really enjoying it. I personally find the old look really nice so yeah kinda sucks that people don't give it a go because of it's looks.

Still playing Majikoi S. I completed the Kokoro route and a large chunk of the way through the Monshiro route. I'm enjoying myself, but I feel like it lacks focus. And I really wish it had Yoshitsune, Benkei, and Seiso routes. All three are super important core characters that get a crap ton of screen time, especially Yoshitsune and Benkei, and they often steal the spotlight from the heroines who do have routes. They're side characters who have more lines than some heroines who have own routes routes, that's kind of crazy. I think S's main story (the Bushido Plan) and its important characters would have been better off in their own dedicated game where they could have all been experienced in one, cohesive experience. Instead, the presence of After Stories for the first game's heroines as well as side-routes for unimportant characters like Yumiko and Iyo (as much as I find her cute and share her love of baseball...) took away too much of the spotlight from the main show. I'm not really satisfied with having these characters' routes be presented as side-stories in a fan disc.

Meh, it's still good, but it could have been even better than the first game if they did things right, I actually enjoy most of these new characters more than most of the old ones. But alas...

Currently playing Fate/Stay Night.

After two H scenes, most of my brain really wishes there was a way to toggle them off (and the remaining small part of my brain is really looking forward to a future playthrough when my choices take me to Tohsaka's route)

The option to turn them off exists, in a way. You should have gotten the Realta Nua version of the game. That removes the h-scenes, and replaces them with alternate scenes. Many people consider it the better version of the game, and it's the canon version of the story that all adaptations are based off of.

edit: Majikoi S is a game full of difficult, complex moral choices that will be debated by philosophers in the eras to come.

lSvgy4o.jpg

I'm so torn right now...