What are you playing?

can i be told which website to use?

Not directly in the forums, no.  It's against the new rules to ask for or give other people links to torrents or sites that have torrents of VNs in public threads, localized or no.

OOOOHHH so your banner was where I knew that CG from!

Yep, my signature is from Grisaia no Kajitsu.  Sachi for life  <3

How is it, by the way?  I've heard it's quite ridiculous and silly.

It's alright. The protagonist is a mega pervert which isn't really my thing. Some of the humor is pretty good. I felt like the different routes get a little repetitive, they retread the same ground a little too much. Overall a decent and funny VN.

It's alright. The protagonist is a mega pervert which isn't really my thing. Some of the humor is pretty good. I felt like the different routes get a little repetitive, they retread the same ground a little too much. Overall a decent and funny VN.

Would you recommend waiting until it's on sale?  I'm hesitant to pay $35 for an "alright" VN  :P

I know just about nothing about JASTUSA's sale system, so any recommendations would be appreciated!

Well I'm still not done with a single route of Eustia... I'm starting to get that 90s fantasy novel feel from how long and full of plot threads it is. Not in any way a bad thing, since I love 90s fantasy. I was a little worried when I found Eustia (the girl, not the game) to be kind of annoying since I figured most of the story would be about her, but this is definitely a game that gives each heroine an equal amount of time in the limelight even in the main route. After the prologue there's just a brief bit with Eustia and then you basically just ditch her (well not really but) for the next girl's storyline. There's even a part where Caim tells Eustia 'please just stop talking' since she obviously has no idea what's going on.

And the story right after the prologue? The feels. All the feels. All the feels forever. The game is going to need to pull some pretty crazy stuff after this to top what it's already shown me. I'm not sure anything else in this game will be able to make me cry after I already spent so many tears on the second plotline.

Well, I am a Steam user, so I do have the willpower to wait several months before I buy a game.  I have enough VNs to occupy my time until then, anyway.

Steam users can support the VN industry by buying the game and using the uncensor patch link provided by the company to make it the 18+ version, since steam has that no adult content policy 

Steam users can support the VN industry by buying the game and using the uncensor patch link provided by the company to make it the 18+ version, since steam has that no adult content policy 

But...My Girlfriend is the President isn't on Steam...

Just hit Miyako's first h-scene.  Already knew this before, but geez, the sucking sounds most VNs use for kissing are kind of disgusting.

Just reached the opening of Eustia too. Guess I'll play that game for real now. Hopefully I can read both that and Piano Pianissimo (or maybe finish Draculius?) before my exams, then I get my holidays to start SubaHibi ヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノ

Nothing very original to say about Eustia so far, really nice setting, quite refreshing compared with what we're used to see (I don't regret enlarging my pool of available eroge a lot by learning japanese!), nice chara-design, cool music, yada yada it looks pretty good.