What are you playing?

Just got my first ending in totono, it's the bad ending (or one of them?). It was pretty fast, I haven't been reading for even 4 hours or so.. But after seeing this ending I can kind of imagine where this story will go eventually  :D  (I think..or more like hope!). Anyway, I'm sure this is going to get good, I can feel it! In this ending

Shinichi chose to be friends with both Aoi and Miyuki and eventually Miyuki found out about his true feelings about her being an actress and his own role in her life. So eventually Aoi ruru'd him to the ending, and mysteriously disappeared, also from the picture ;;

On another note.. yandere miyuki creeped me out so much.

2hyd7m.jpg

It's almost like she was actually talking to Shinichi hehe..he

Also, I love these "living in a real world or is the real world actually a game" kinda things.

Hehe... what can I say? You will get more of those scary things, and maybe even of that what you really like. ;)

Kokoro is voiced by the same seiyuu as Michiru from Grisaia and those characters are not entirely dissimilar, especially when they get flustered. Her performance can be really entertaining in those circumstances, but like 80% of the time I just wanted her to shut up because I found Kokoro's shrill normal voice to be really obnoxious. I'm glad I did her route first and got that out of the way.

Playing Semiramis no Tenbin~~ Honestly I planned on playing Totono because you guys are damn hyping me up for it by reading this thread.

I am quite random on my choices, so I ended up playing semiramis instead lol.

Woohoo! Sui has taken its trolling to the next level - I was't locked into Tatarigoroshi after all! Seems like the Watanagashi festival is the arc-splitting point - and it has thrown me right into Taraimawashi, the all-new arc that wasn't in the PC release, and the exact arc I was trying to get. :D This is going to be so good... hype intensifies

It's interesting how they both have a route-splitter, and then an arc-splitter... very excited to explore this structure further. So glad the flowchart is built in. :D

Ha, you think you got away... but the Totono hype never stops! You'll read it eventually! :D

On another note, I was also thinking of picking up Semiramis soon. How do you like it so far?

You should go read it :D. The routes were horribly rushed and obviously could be a lot more plotwise and there may be some other flaws, but imo it accomplished do what it tried to do. Mostly through the common route, but also through the branches that follow. The author is obviously a smart guy and there are no shortage of things to think about. It's to the point where the VN is not for people who don't like thinking on the side about ideas, rather than the plot/characters or even themes. It's not that the VN is particularly obtuse or dry either, it's that it passes directly through the town of Thought.

You should go read it :D. The routes were horribly rushed and obviously could be a lot more plotwise and there may be some other flaws, but imo it accomplished do what it tried to do. Mostly through the common route, but also through the branches that follow. The author is obviously a smart guy and there are no shortage of things to think about. It's to the point where the VN is not for people who don't like thinking on the side about ideas, rather than the plot/characters or even themes. It's not that the VN is particularly obtuse or dry either, it's that it passes directly through the town of Thought.

Sounds like exactly the kind of VN I will enjoy, pushing it up in my backlog. :) Thanks for the info!

hmm i was greatly disappointed by seramis, could´ve been alot better. when reading throughout the common route i thought that the vn kicks ass, really liked it that much, but after going into the routes.......
nah dunno what happened exactly, but it wasted its potential. still eru is best girl

now playing demon busters from moonstone...

Good so far. Basically the characters are interesting due to the social interactions. So far the crazy girl Ami goes around and makes a fuss. It's fun to watch what happens and what people react and think. Also makes you wonder what will happen next. Really liking Ami, also scared as fuck of her haha.

There is a lot of nuances to the talking and "complex" social interactions I suppose you could put it. The text was actually a bit harder than I expected, no worries though. I think what the writer is trying to do is working well so far. Kinda expecting something messy to happen in the future.. We will see haha.

Oh my, scary heroine and messy things happening, this sounds like something I could be interested in. Could you say a bit more about reading difficulty for this one?

Oh my, scary heroine and messy things happening, this sounds like something I could be interested in. Could you say a bit more about reading difficulty for this one?

hmm. Well it's on the hard side. Mostly it's pretty easy dialogue stuff. But it has some rather hard to follow passages when they explain ideas or aruge. Protag can be rather hard to comprehend when he is mulling over stuff. Most of the time you spend thinking about what they just said, and why they said that. So might be a bit bothersome to struggle with the text and thinking about the ideas at the same time. But meh, I don't think it's that big of a issue. I'd give it a try if you want to.

hmm. Well it's on the hard side. Mostly it's pretty easy dialogue stuff. But it has some rather hard to follow passages when they explain ideas or aruge. Protag can be rather hard to comprehend when he is mulling over stuff. Most of the time you spend thinking about what they just said, and why they said that. So might be a bit bothersome to struggle with the text and thinking about the ideas at the same time. But meh, I don't think it's that big of a issue. I'd give it a try if you want to.

Thanks, I guess I'll try it and if it really turns out to be too hard for now I'll just stall it! This is also what I did with totono when I first started it, and now I can read it without any problems ^_^ Learning is fun when it's working out haha

Well, saw the last ending for Saya no Uta, then went back for some Katawa Shoujo. The only two routes left for me were Hanako and Lily, so I went with Hanako. Fortunately the last time I played, I set up two saves, one at the start of each route. Jumped right in.

That last ending in Saya no Uta and then Kanako Itou... all the feels are returning..

Finally locked in Miyako's route in Majikoi.  I actually expected the common route to be longer :sachi:

Gotta say, I love just how silly it is.

Shes got the worst route imo, while Agave has the best. I felt let down after all the wait at least when it comes to Miyako, where as Agave blew me away.

Shes got the worst route imo, while Agave has the best. I felt let down after all the wait at least when it comes to Miyako, where as Agave blew me away.

Eh, I can deal with meh routes.  While I'll be kinda disappointed if it's below average, I'll still love her character.  I thought Michiru's route was shit, and it didn't keep me from liking her as a character ^_^

Eh, I can deal with meh routes.  While I'll be kinda disappointed if it's below average, I'll still love her character.  I thought Michiru's route was shit, and it didn't keep me from liking her as a character ^_^

To be fair though Michiru's route is literal autism so thats to be expected, I liked Miyako as a character, even if she does try way too hard to get with Yamato and her route was lackluster. Agave makes up for it though in spades.