What are you playing?

Okay, thanks!  Yeah, I know some people around here have already played through it, I just don't remember who has  :/

Her route has the same thing in her after story, though its not nearly as dramatic and Yuuji isn't nearly as much of a dipshit, its mostly just comedy and funtimes with Michiru. Grisaias main story (All things touched by Fujisaki) has it completely taken out IIRC.

Nearly finished Grisaia no Kajitsu, going for Umineko no Naku Koro ni next.

Welp, I'm on to Yumiko's route, then gonna do Makina's, and that'll be all of Grisaia no Kajitsu.  Then I'll have the joy of waiting until Meikyuu is fully translated.  *sigh*  I might replay Sachi's route occasionally in the meantime, though.  That was my personal favorite so far  :3  Such a sweet good end.

You did Grisaia with the exact same order I did!

Most people say Makina has the best route. I'm still in the middle of it, but the beginning felt really sloow. Picks up about halfway through though.

I'm planning on checking out Michiru's route after I finish up Akagoei, or just do it on the side, so I can tell you whether they did or not when I read it.

In Japanese?

Her route has the same thing in her after story, though its not nearly as dramatic and Yuuji isn't nearly as much of a dipshit, its mostly just comedy and funtimes with Michiru. Grisaias main story (All things touched by Fujisaki) has it completely taken out IIRC.

Which routes did he do? After a bit of searching, I know he's one of the "scenario" writers, but I couldn't find a list of routes he was in charge of writing. I'm assuming that he did Michiru's, judging from the context, right?

You did Grisaia with the exact same order I did!

Most people say Makina has the best route. I'm still in the middle of it, but the beginning felt really sloow. Picks up about halfway through though.

You went Amane -> Sachi -> Michiru -> Yumiko -> Makina, too?  What a coincidence!  After I found out that there wasn't a proper route order or route unlocks, I just went with the characters that interested me the most.  And people really like Makina's route better than Sachi's?  That's surprising.  Guess it must be pretty good, then.

Yeah, Makina's route was absolutely amazing. Yuuji was such a badass in this one and I found the Story to be very well written. I understand you haven't played Makina's route yet? You should definitely check it out then.

Which routes did he do? After a bit of searching, I know he's one of the "scenario" writers, but I couldn't find a list of routes he was in charge of writing. I'm assuming that he did Michiru's, judging from the context, right?

No, he did: Amane, Makina, Their AF's, and the Grand Route of Meikyuu and Rakuen.

Grisaia's routes are extremely base-breaking. I personally thought Amane's route was second worst with Makina's route as the very worst. Doesn't mean they were bad, one of Grisaia's good points is its consistent quality. For Amane I was just unable to get into it during that segment (reading it stretched across like, four days probably didn't help.) As for Makina, it just didn't grab me that much either... but the worst was when the serious story was constantly interrupted by comedy segments with Julia and shit. Just completely ruined any mood buildup.

I ended up reading Ruitomo. Completed one route so far, I am enjoying it a lot. The prologue was the hardest part to understand of the vn. After that It became easier.

Really loving the artstyle, music, comedy. So far I am thinking of doing all the routes and then the fandisc afterwards.

I hate Makina,but love her route. My god, her voice so annoying sometime i wanna strangle her.

But is her voice more annoying than Chinami's from HoshiMemo?  I swear to God, if I hear "Onii-chan, Onii-chan, Onii-chan!" one more time I'm going to go into berserker rage mode and punch a hole through my monitor.

But is her voice more annoying than Chinami's from HoshiMemo?  I swear to God, if I hear "Onii-chan, Onii-chan, Onii-chan!" one more time I'm going to go into berserker rage mode and punch a hole through my monitor.

I could say the same, but in respect to another girl. I'm talking about Sumika from Muv-Luv (Extra in this case), I'm going to punch through my monitor if I hear one more "Takeru-chan". But Chinami, I find her rather cute (well I just like imouto characters).

Onii-chan, Onii-chan, Onii-Chan!!!!! ;)

I have to disagree with that I thought her voice was very fitting and I didn't find it annoying, plus she had the best route imo

Eh, I thought her route was meh; I liked her character overall, I just LOATHED HER GODDAMN VOICE SO MUCH.  Especially during the prologue, where she said "Onii-chan!" x3 at least once every five minutes.  Started to drive me insane.

How many "Seed of the World Tree" chapters are there? Makina's route feels so long...

I hate Makina,but love her route. My god, her voice so annoying sometime i wanna strangle her.

My fav route was amane though(Kazuki FTW), second was Yumiko(yes i know), third was Sachi.

Speaking of Kazuki, I think she's one of the biggest badasses ever put on visual novel.  :wub:

I could say the same, but in respect to another girl. I'm talking about Sumika from Muv-Luv (Extra in this case), I'm going to punch through my monitor if I hear one more "Takeru-chan". But Chinami, I find her rather cute (well I just like imouto characters).

W- wha- ... Sumika is still the best girl for me. :D

Speaking of HoshiMemo, I felt like everyone was yelling in there. It was probably just because of how vocal Chinami and Asuho were, both of which could get annoying (though Asuho doesn't come nowhere near Chinami's annoyance level). Though I honestly don't mind these things much, what I do mind are these nonsensical imouto characters. Who comes up with this shit, seriously.

And Makina? Makina is amazing, period.  :lol:

I didn't dislike any HoshiMemo characters... they're all cute, and I honestly didn't mind the 'ONII CHAN!!!'s enough to dislike Chinami.  Asuho was the best girl for me in that game, I guess mostly since I like proactive heroines (and redheads).

I've been reading a mix of If My Heart Had Wings and Koihime Musuo.