What are you playing?

Well, don't take my word for it, you might enjoy it a lot. :) And it's not like the route is downright terrible or anything, it still has its highlights - it's just the weakest of the bunch in my opinion.

Haven't finished it yet, but I got through enough of it to know that it's really not that great.  I mean, dafuq? 

"Michiru, I love you, so I'm gonna stuff you into a coffin, pretend you're dead, then bury you alive until you realize that you really want to live." Sachi's "saving" was just as ridiculous, but at least

that made sense. She wouldn't have realized what she needed to know otherwise.  I really think Michiru's situation didn't requite such drastic measures.  You know, the possibility of her starving to death or dying from dehydration.

It's a shame, though; Michiru's whole situation intrigued me, but the direction the writers took with it killed it for me.  Not surprised it got retconned after all.  I hope her route in Meikyuu is much better.

Haven't finished it yet, but I got through enough of it to know that it's really not that great.  I mean, dafuq? 

"Michiru, I love you, so I'm gonna stuff you into a coffin, pretend you're dead, then bury you alive until you realize that you really want to live." Sachi's "saving" was just as ridiculous, but at least

that made sense. She wouldn't have realized what she needed to know otherwise.  I really think Michiru's situation didn't requite such drastic measures.  You know, the possibility of her starving to death or dying from dehydration.

It's a shame, though; Michiru's whole situation intrigued me, but the direction the writers took with it killed it for me.  Not surprised it got retconned after all.  I hope her route in Meikyuu is much better.

Her route in meikyuu is pretty damn funny.

But, uh. Yeah, i find it funny that

The nicest thing Yuuji ever does for Michiru in her own route is have her buried alive. #1 antagonist protaginist.

Didn't bother me that much. Despite being the weakest route, I still found it very good.

I think the whole point of burying Michiru is to make it convincing enough for her friends to believe her death. Come to think of it, the primary factor of Michiru's closure is not being buried, rather reading what her friends have to say about her passing away. Admittedly, the route would've reached the same conclusion regardless of whether or not she gets buried since her friends had already written their letters, so that was a tad bit overblown... 

:lol:

Don't know what to expect.

MC Badassery my friend. One of the reasons of why I am learning japanese it's so I can play the sequel, you can imagine that.

Similar to Grisaia? Don't know...G-Senjou no Maou maybe? You'll have to play that VN after all, it's a must.

MC Badassery my friend. One of the reasons of why I am learning japanese it's so I can play the sequel, you can imagine that.

Similar to Grisaia? Don't know...G-Senjou no Maou maybe? You'll have to play that VN after all, it's a must.

Ah yes I've played G-Senjou no Maou. I'm pretty amped for this now!

Didn't bother me that much. Despite being the weakest route, I still found it very good.

I think the whole point of burying Michiru is to make it convincing enough for her friends to believe her death. Come to think of it, the primary factor of Michiru's closure is not being buried, rather reading what her friends have to say about her passing away. Admittedly, the route would've reached the same conclusion regardless of whether or not she gets buried since her friends had already written their letters, so that was a tad bit overblown... 

:lol:

Well,

I know Yuuji does a lot of extreme things, but I don't think he'd put the girl he had feelings for in danger to try and help her, at least if there was a chance it wouldn't work. Sure, he had Sachi blow up part of the school, but she wasn't in danger herself, and Amane was being hunted down, and that didn't involve Yuuji. I just think they wanted to get a grand event that they could compare to Yuuji having Sachi blow up the school to save her.  Just felt...unneeded.  Her bad end pulled on the heartstrings, though, even if it felt a little rushed.

I liked Michiru's character a lot, I just didn't like her route.  Gotta admit, though, the h-scenes were better than I expected them to be.  That's a plus.

Just finished Michiru's route...it felt like it was written by an entirely different group of people than the other routes.  Looking back, it wasn't necessarily bad, it just didn't make me feel the way Amane's and Sachi's routes did.  I gotta say, though, I was disappointed that

the other Michiru's presence was because of a heart transplant. I was guessing that she legitimately had Multiple Personality Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder (in fact, the way she acts makes that last one seem incredibly likely, and apparently BPD is most likely caused by traumatic childhood events), so I was a little put off by that. It just doesn't seem realistic, or very fitting with the other routes in the game.

I thought I'd take a break and just read listen my way through a different ending of AXANAEL to end the dayy off, but instead of the expected short one, I've stumbled right into the true ending! I was wondering why the plot was suddenly getting more interesting. :D But even with the amazing production values and the better climax, it wasn't anything absolutely mindblowing. 8/10 in the end from me. Well, the true end saved it, was a clear 7 before that. :) Anyway, the next Nitro+ thing I'll read will most likely be Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi - I am still too afraid of Muramasa and its language difficulty I heard about. :D

Also played some more of AkaGoei2 before, got to the first choice in that last (?) scenario. I think I can now confirm that reading the Anzu route in the fandisc before continuing ended up being a great idea - the route relies on it quite a bit so far, so I knew exactly who certain characters were, what random utterances were referring to and it just added much more context to things altogether.

Just downloading Grisaia no Kajitsu as it seems to be being mentioned everywhere I look!

Are there any VNs that it is similar to? Don't know what to expect.

Akatsuki no Goei is pretty similar, when it comes to the protagonists. But Kaito is even more badass than Yuuji, however impossible that might seem at first. :D

Just finished Michiru's route...it felt like it was written by an entirely different group of people than the other routes.  Looking back, it wasn't necessarily bad, it just didn't make me feel the way Amane's and Sachi's routes did.  I gotta say, though, I was disappointed that

the other Michiru's presence was because of a heart transplant. I was guessing that she legitimately had Multiple Personality Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder (in fact, the way she acts makes that last one seem

incredibly likely, and apparently BPD is most likely caused by traumatic childhood events), so I was a little put off by that. It just doesn't seem realistic, or very fitting with the other routes in the game.

Yep, that's exactly what I was referring to. Even with the different feel of the route and odd character behaviours out of the way, the whole silly magical transplant personality seemed like something out of a KEY novel rather than this. Grisaia is supposed to be realistic, not magical - and no, hearts with their own soul definitely aren't realistic no matter how I look at it.

That said, I hear they might've "fixed" this in the sequels. I haven't read Michiru's route yet in Meikyuu (or even touched Rakunen, for that matter)--and just in case this is true, to avoid spoiling--so I won't be sharing the details, but there's that possibility.

Yep, that's exactly what I was referring to. Even with the different feel of the route and odd character behaviours out of the way, the whole silly magical transplant personality seemed like something out of a KEY novel rather than this. Grisaia is supposed to be realistic, not magical - and no, hearts with their own soul definitely aren't realistic no matter how I look at it.

That said, I hear they might've "fixed" this in the sequels. I haven't read Michiru's route yet in Meikyuu (or even touched Rakunen, for that matter)--and just in case this is true, to avoid spoiling--so I won't be sharing the details, but there's that possibility.

Yep, that's exactly the way I feel about it. 

It just felt...weird, compared to the amount of realism in Grisaia. I heard that her route got retconned in Meikyuu, too, and if that's true, then I'll be extremely happy. Could someone confirm this? I'd really appreciate it, since Michiru's route is bugging me.

Welp, I'm on to Yumiko's route, then gonna do Makina's, and that'll be all of Grisaia no Kajitsu.  Then I'll have the joy of waiting until Meikyuu is fully translated.  *sigh*  I might replay Sachi's route occasionally in the meantime, though.  That was my personal favorite so far  :3  Such a sweet good end.

Welp, shit got suddenly real in AkaGoei.

I honestly didn't expect they'd kill off Akemi just like that. Sasuga Masaki. o.O

Liking it a lot so far, really curious where it goes from here. Still hoping Kaito gets to crush all the important people one after another by the end, that'd be great. :D

Yep, that's exactly the way I feel about it. 

It just felt...weird, compared to the amount of realism in Grisaia. I heard that her route got retconned in Meikyuu, too, and if that's true, then I'll be extremely happy. Could someone confirm this? I'd really appreciate it, since Michiru's route is bugging me.

I'm planning on checking out Michiru's route after I finish up Akagoei, or just do it on the side, so I can tell you whether they did or not when I read it.

Though there are people who can confirm this much faster, obviously.

I'm planning on checking out Michiru's route after I finish up Akagoei, or just do it on the side, so I can tell you whether they did or not when I read it.

Though there are people who can confirm this much faster, obviously.

Okay, thanks!  Yeah, I know some people around here have already played through it, I just don't remember who has  :/