What are you playing?

Ended up starting Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi instead of Meikyuu in the end. I've gotten a bit past the (late) opening, and it's very interesting so far. I've never read anything that would constantly break the fourth wall in a serious tone right from the very beginning like this. Aoi's VN-talk is both cute and creepy at the same time. I'm just very curious where it goes from here... somewhere really crazy I hope, this is Nitro+ after all. :D

I just finish, cho dengeki stryker. I started it without much conviction but the truth is the more I read it the more I liked. Is not the best Visual novel ever, some routes are a litle meh... but it worth the reading. A fine 7/10 in my opinion. Far better than the first dengeky striker or at least more "complete".

These past few days I've been busy with playing Rewrite, and within ~4 days, I finished both Chihaya's and Kotori's routes. So far, I gotta say that I absolutely love this VN! Well, Kotori's route was kinda weak in a way since the romance wasn't developed at all and the ending was so damn abrupt (I mean, seriously, Key? Not even a single damn scene that could qualify as some sort of an epilogue? You gotta be kidding me -.-), but still, apart from those downsides, the story was really well written.

Chihaya was classic Shounen stuff, but man, I enjoyed it far more than any VN I read these past weeks. I know it was full of Shounen manga clichés, but still, the route was damn enjoyable and I am pretty sure I will sooner or later get back to this VN and replay most of its routes.

So now that I'm done with Chihaya and Kotori, I'm not entirely sure which route to go next. I could chose from Lucia, Shizuru or Akane... I like Akane a lot, but I'm also kinda curious about Lucia since I worshipped Higurashi & Umineko and I really want to know whether Ryukishi did a good job on this one :D For now I think though that I'm gonna go with Shizuru, I should probably leave Akane & Lucia for the end since they seem to be the most promising ones.

These past few days I've been busy with playing Rewrite, and within ~4 days, I finished both Chihaya's and Kotori's routes. So far, I gotta say that I absolutely love this VN! Well, Kotori's route was kinda weak in a way since the romance wasn't developed at all and the ending was so damn abrupt (I mean, seriously, Key? Not even a single damn scene that could qualify as some sort of an epilogue? You gotta be kidding me -.-), but still, apart from those downsides, the story was really well written.

Chihaya was classic Shounen stuff, but man, I enjoyed it far more than any VN I read these past weeks. I know it was full of Shounen manga clichés, but still, the route was damn enjoyable and I am pretty sure I will sooner or later get back to this VN and replay most of its routes.

So now that I'm done with Chihaya and Kotori, I'm not entirely sure which route to go next. I could chose from Lucia, Shizuru or Akane... I like Akane a lot, but I'm also kinda curious about Lucia since I worshipped Higurashi & Umineko and I really want to know whether Ryukishi did a good job on this one :D For now I think though that I'm gonna go with Shizuru, I should probably leave Akane & Lucia for the end since they seem to be the most promising ones.

I can't say this enough.

Recommended route order:

Kotori > Chihaya > Shizuru > Lucia > Akane

I find it great that you somehow accidentally managed to follow the order without knowing ahead of time. Kotori's route probably seemed a little lack luster because of the lack of background information, but once you get insight on the world through the other routes, I think you'll appreciate Kotori's route a little more.

I'm really liking IMHHW so far (with fuwa restoration patch) -- still on common route, but the graphics, story and music are solid so far.  Of course nothing major has happened yet so its still pretty slice of life-y, I'll see how the routes play out.

Stalling a bit on Koihime Musuo... I was expecting more gameplay/story and less sex scenes, this is borderline nukige.  Not that I mind, but that means I can't really play comfortably during the day when other people are still awake in the house, and have to fit it in before bed.

Recently finished reading G-Senjou no Maou, which was a damn good experience. Looking at my list now, I'll probabaly go back and finish the other routes in Grisaia no Kajitsu, since I only did Amane's, or I might start on Rewrite or Shikkoku no Sharnoth. Haven't made my mind up yet. 

I recently finished Wanko to Kurasou, and damn... Was that a lot of H-scenes xD I really didn't want to continue after the first few but I couldn't find it in me to not finish it.

Though it felt like all that was to it was mainstoryline...h-scene,h-scene,h-scene,h-scene,h-scene,h-scene,h-scene...mainstoryline. And then to make up for the lack of storyline progression, they made the common route (after getting out of the loop of h-scenes) a dramatic tearjerker until the epilogue... Oh, but all that loli, too...

Now I'm working on finishing Kanon which I started before Wanko (but Wanko seemed more interesting which is why I finished that one first). I just finished Mai's route, and I'm thinking about going after Shiori's next. I have to admit, the end of Mai's route was kind of confusing to me that I had to read it over again. It made more sense in the anime (though it did differ), but I have a feeling that it was just a bad interpretation of everything that was happening from Japanese to English.

Hoping to read Air or Katahane afterwards. I've already downloaded them and started them both out, but my main priority is Kanon (haven't finished it since the 4 months I've had it). Though it's not really a VN, I'm also working on Apollo Justice. I finished the first three of the Phoenix Wright games. I can't wait to play the Edgeworth games! > .<

For anyone who has played all of the games or to the Apollo game.... Were you surprised to find out about what happened to Phoenix?! I'm still only on the second Turnabout so of course I don't have all the answers, but wow, I was kind of mad... and it kind of makes me think how long Phoenix was in law for... I mean, if he's 33 in Apollo and he lost his badge when he was only 26, and we're speculating that he got out of law school between 22-24, then.... He wasn't even in law that long! > n< So then I'm also thinking they're making it seem as though Phoenix was a big shot (which I guess he was) even though he was only in the playing field for a few years. And.... Is that Pearly? Q oQ (don't answer that please) I can't help but wonder because of her hair and also because of some of her stances that resemble Maya's (which she can't be a creation of Maya/Phoenix because they would have both been too young to have even met to have made Trucy, pointing the gun to Pearls but... idk!! So then what happened to Maya? Was she also involved in the case that cause Phoenix to lose his badge? Urgghhh, so many questions, please don't answer these either...).

Though it felt like all that was to it was mainstoryline...h-scene,h-scene,h-scene,h-scene,h-scene,h-scene,h-scene...mainstoryline. And then to make up for the lack of storyline progression, they made the common route (after getting out of the loop of h-scenes) a dramatic tearjerker until the epilogue... Oh, but all that loli, too...

Yeah, Wanko was confusing... just as you resign yourself to the fact that "well okay I guess its a nukige now",  

massive mood shift at the end there.

I can't say this enough.

Recommended route order:

Kotori > Chihaya > Shizuru > Lucia > Akane

I find it great that you somehow accidentally managed to follow the order without knowing ahead of time. Kotori's route probably seemed a little lack luster because of the lack of background information, but once you get insight on the world through the other routes, I think you'll appreciate Kotori's route a little more.

Ah, it was not entirely accidental. I thought to myself that Kotori seemed to be the most "inconspicious" of the heroines so I considered her route to be the best introduction... Also I like the stereotypical childhood friend characters so I probably would've done her route first. And doing Chihaya after Kotori seemed reasonable to me since I had the feeling that she was kinda like... I don't know how to describe it, it simply felt like the player was supposed to do her after Kotori.

Now I'm almost done with Shizuru's route (at least I think so) but damn, Kotarou is annoying in this route. "I'm not meant to be a soldier" yeah sure bro, didn't look like that in Chihaya's route though... -.- I just hope at least the ending will be great so that I'll be compensated for having to bear him for so long... I mean, I don't really like him in any route since his attitude is absolutely irresponsible but his behaviour in Shizuru's route simply pisses me off...

What I'm talking about is the fact that even though he has the power to change something about this conflict, he keeps being like "oh yeah, I'm weak and alone, but I'll just go check out the forest, maybe Kotori is there. Not like anybody's looking for her and trying to kill me, right?" or "oh god, these people are trying to kill me, but I won't kill them because I can't stand humans fighting each other. I'll rather just try to knock them out even if it costs me my life" seriously, grow some damn balls, princess...