What are you playing?

Getting close to the trip in AkaGoei2. It's almost not funny how happy I get each time Tsuki makes an appearance, still the best girl, even if she doesn't have a route this time. :D Her seiyuu got better too. :D Nothing too crazy happening in the story right now, but the comedy is top notch as usual. That "NTR game" had me dying, I couldn't stop laughing during the whole scene... out loud, too. :D

Still steadily moving through Grisaia, specifically Sachi's route.  I thought she was cute before, but now she's downright adorable.

Hooray for Sachi, she has probably the most touching god ending. :) And yeah, she is adorable... I really need to check out her route in Meikyuu just to see what that's like, still did only most of Amane's. :D

Just had to post these Sachi quotes.  They made me laugh so hard I cried.

Quote #1:

"Please rest assured, Yuu-kun.  Even if you were a phimotic premature ejaculator with the world's most miserable micropenis, my feelings for you wouldn't change."

Quote #2:

"Hmm.  You almost make me sound like some sort of naturally lewd sex-beast, but..."

Ended up replaying (skipping through) what I read of AkaGoei2 because I've gotten the Trinity version instead. I got to the part I was on before - or at least I thought so; seems like the choices work differently, or the vanilla version I had was broken, since except for a single choice that probably had nothing to do with this (all the way back in the Nanjou mansion), I've picked all the exact same options, yet I got locked out of one choice, and then instead of going to the trip, Kaito stayed behind. Oh well, I guess the vanilla version was faulty, because in both playthroughs, I've been hanging around Akemi whenever I got the chance, so staying behind makes more sense.

Took a quick break from AkaGoei to finish Amane's route in Grisaia no Meikyuu. As bad as the h-scenes were, the rest was beautiful. The comedy was great, and that epilogue made me tear up a bit. :( That said, there wasn't really anything new in this one, mainly because of how the route ended in Kajitsu - though I have a feeling the rest of the after stories won't be much different.

Replaying rewrite,damekoi,sharin and amane`s route in grisaia.Why? cuz Taguchi hiroko voiced all the main heroines lol(except rewrite). Stopped playin aya for a whilw(really enjoyed tonya route to the max but while in suzu route iam kinda feel bored,i think it`s due the lackness of tonya moeness. Finished Dengeki stryker and thx god i bought the new version rather than the old one,Hilko route really worth every penny.

8afiy.jpg

Just finished my first route in AkaGoei2, Akemi's. Oh my god, that last day was pure badass epicness... I haven't read something this good in a long time. There's no doubt now, Kaito is the most badass MC in anything I've ever read.

I was afraid he might end up being one of those people who act (an maybe even are) tough, but when shit gets real and they're actually supposed to kill someone, they suddenly get useless because... I don't know what this trend even is, because they're the main character? So they are a better person? In either way, it made me incredibly happy that Kaito doesn't belong to this category... yeah, my way of thinking is probably seriously messed up.

:D

Also that OST during the action scenes, that was almost getting me on Umineko levels of BGM hype. :D I'm already looking forward to the other routes.

Just finished my first route in AkaGoei2, Akemi's. Oh my god, that last day was pure badass epicness... I haven't read something this good in a long time. There's no doubt now, Kaito is the most badass MC in anything I've ever read.

I was afraid he might end up being one of those people who act (an maybe even are) tough, but when shit gets real and they're actually supposed to kill someone, they suddenly get useless because... I don't know what this trend even is, because they're the main character? So they are a better person? In either way, it made me incredibly happy that Kaito doesn't belong to this category... yeah, my way of thinking is probably seriously messed up.

:D

Also that OST during the action scenes, that was almost getting me on Umineko levels of BGM hype. :D I'm already looking forward to the other routes.

Goodie. I also did Akemi's route is quite badass.

Kaito is hardly a guy that need to worry about pullin the trigger yeah haha.

I friggin loved the action soundtracks as well. They are simply epic imo.