What are you playing?

Oh wow, you're right. Nice eye!

If you play Dracu-Riot!, you might also see Chinami from Hoshizora no Memoria, though that one is totally obvious in the game :lol:

and currently playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister for the time being. Damn long gameplay hours here.

Tried YMK yesterday. Oh god, I hate this VN so much. Protag is absolutely worthless, spineless scum not worth air he breathes. I just couldn't force myself to read through Aeka route because of RAGE.

Reading through Nekoko now, will drop the game after her route most likely, because Protag x Mizuki is too annoying in its own way as well.

I'm really curious why YMK is so well-regarded in vn community.

Just posting to inform the rest of you that I've made zero progress in Little Busters at all. I gotta stop trying to catch up on anime series that I've missed.

I know it can be hard to start and get doing! Think that there is that little reward waiting at the end. Also the visual novel is quite different from anime, although the main events seems to be pretty much the same with few exceptions.

Just posting to inform the rest of you that I've made zero progress in Little Busters at all. I gotta stop trying to catch up on anime series that I've missed.

Keep courage! No matter how long it takes you, do it at your own pace, the last part of the game is totally worth it.

I haven't played Grisaia again since since I finished Sachi's route, but I've been making some slow progress in FSN in between bouts of Dragon's Crown on PS3 and anime watching.