What are you playing?

i'm stuck with Ef. Chihiro's ending made me lost faith in the game

Similar to me. I stopped after the first route ended. It just left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

I did just start Yumina the Ethereal. Had to restart the second chapter, wasn't ready for the final debate.

I just started Wish upon a shooting star and might get Yumi the Etherral altho my experience with Novels with gameplay has been a complete trainwreck if you dont count little busters in which was awesome. I so hope EX gets translated sooner than later because Little busters was the VN of the decade for me so far.

Finished Muv-luv: Extra. It was better than expected, considering what I had heard about it >_>

I mean, sure, it's an awfully classic rom com with a rather loose plot, and the two main characters are not even the best ones... But at least it wasn't boring. I did Meiya, Sumika and Ayamine. Don't feel like doing much more.

Now into Unlimited (about third/half way), and it's pretty good. Well, the beginning was basically Starship Troopers (like every mili sci-fi story ever I guess), then the Test arc is enjoyable.

Trying to figure out what is foreshadowing for Alternative and what isn't is quite fun, actually.

It gets better with every chapter.

It sure does.

Admittedly, the Fione and Eris chapters were relatively forgettable, but it got a lot better with the Saint Irene and Licia arcs. I'm still reading Tia's arc but I'm assuming I'm in the finish line already... unless her chapter is significantly longer than the others. Which would be totally okay with me, mind you, she's by far my favorite heroine in the game.

I've been playing Rose Guns Days season 1, which I actualy bought a few months ago but hadn't gotten around to playing it much.  I'm really enjoying it so far, the action scenes aren't bad either.

Other than that I've been procrastinating on all the VNs I've got started.  I felt like trying Kamidori Alchemy Meister recently though and I've been enjoying it more than I expected.