What are you playing?

Well you don't really need to spend as much time during the common route anymore since you've already gone through it once. There are some changes to the common route depending on your choices but you've already went through most of it so you can just skim through. People have complained that the common route is too long. I personally think its fine but obviously that's just my opinion. Those hours are worth it imo.

Unfortunately I'm the type that'll reread everything. I'll probably end up doing the same with rewrite, I'll see how I feel after Chihaya. If only I didn't have work, then I could just bury myself in the story and not have to worry about it.

Unfortunately I'm the type that'll reread everything. I'll probably end up doing the same with rewrite, I'll see how I feel after Chihaya. If only I didn't have work, then I could just bury myself in the story and not have to worry about it.

I'd love it if you reread everything. That's how my Rewrite experience was and I loved every minute of it. It's just that I understand people have other priorities and often can't spend time rereading things.

I've not played hers either; I just haven't any interest in her as a love interest. Ask yourself if you have for a start; or maybe, like me, she's more of 'bro' character to you.

Also, are you comfortable with lolicon? Are you perhaps interested in seeing some? If so, good, because an appreciably large percentage of the writing unique to Mare's route is her H-scene. I don't remember the figures, but they're off-putting for anyone looking for story.

Lastly, will you be playing Mare's route in "Eternal Heart"?

And yes, Yume's route is very much shared/leeched on.

Well, I don't really want to play Mare's route after reading ****'s story, so maybe I'll go Mare's route when I replay Hoshi whenever.

I know what you mean! It'd be like you were betraying her; I could never do it!

Hmm, I'm really confused about the betrayal thing...

Epic Spoiler:

Since in Yume's route, You and Yume will give birth to Mare.

While the Mare route, well, it's just that You accepts her and the time loop thing didn't happen.

PS: It goes that way or some other... I'm not in the mood to double check my facts.

Hmm, I'm really confused about the betrayal thing...

Epic Spoiler:

Since in Yume's route, You and Yume will give birth to Mare.

While the Mare route, well, it's just that You accepts her and the time loop thing didn't happen.

PS: It goes that way or some other... I'm not in the mood to double check my facts.

...So, Yume lives; but You chooses Mare over her?

Regardless, anything short of her route would be horrible in my mind. I always get a dirty feeling when I'm going for a particular character, and have to make choices that reject the other girls, so it's just me being sensitive about fictional characters' feelings. (Yume's especially)

I've played a lot tonight(of Little Busters!) and am almost done with Rin2. Them feels. ;_; Probably my favorite route of the VN so far, Refrain up after this!

I'd probably rate the routes in this order : 1. Rin(1&2), 2. Haruka, 3. Kurugaya 4. Komari 5. Mio 6. Kud.

I also got one of my friends on another non-VN related forum interested in trying it. B)/>

(edit : hang in there Jaxter!)

Finally finished Fate/Stay Night today. It took a lot of time for me to finish (I have 72 hours recorded since the middle of the Fate route) but was worth it in the end. The thing I truly liked about this vn was that the routes built on top of each other. Fate was good and felt fluffier than the other two routes. It definitely is a setup route but honestly, it was enjoyable to read after Shirou got better. Everything got darker challenged Shirou's ideals more as UBW changed to HF. I liked Shirou's development as the routes progressed. Another quality that I liked from this was that the story did not collapse after the climax in all three routes.

I'm ready for the anime adaptation by ufotable! :D

Now, I think I'll slowly finish up the Grisaia demo and continue reading Kagetsu Tooya on the side...

I finaly beat Little Busters! :D

Overall I really enjoyed it. Some of the character routes sometimes felt long, but Refrain was really worth it. It was a really unexpected turn of events and it blew my mind. As expected from Key's visual novels, yes I did cry a little at some points. :P >_>;; Not quite the bawling festival that was Clannad, but it was still pretty moving.