What are you playing?

I have been playing rewrite for some time now, I finished 4 routes and right now am near the end of the fifth route (Akane route). True it I dragged it a little as in the last few days I didn't have as much free time. And it is very long VN, very good too.

Finished Grisaia no Kajitsu's demo.

It's only a demo (around 5.25 hrs of the common route) but I liked it as soon as I started reading it.

The main selling points are the characters, like the TL page said. Yuuji's (MC) monologues are interesting and humorous. He has a mysterious aura and has stuff, like his previous job and his past, just waiting to be revealed. His character is refreshing since it's the first vn that I've read featuring a badass MC. The heroines themselves are a plus as well as all of them have some kind of problem/fault with their personality. It's fairly obvious in some (like Sachi, who takes everything literally and strives to be the best maid by accomplishing any task given to her) while a bit hidden (like Amane) in others. The character interactions are nice as well! I particularly like Amane and Makina's interactions.

I think I like to blab about vns I read ahahaha//

Tldr; I'm looking forward to the complete patch!

Yes! I'm really eager to play the rest of Grisaia. B)/> Though the "delay" gave me time to finish up Little Busters!, so I don't really mind.

After a quick stroll back through LB! to do the Muscle Sensation, I felt like keeping on my "Key" roll and also felt like some 16:9 eye candy, so I started playing Rewrite. I'm probably going to follow jaxter's route order, though I have a soft spot for redheads.

I also continued my game of 999 a little, since I want to start VLR eventualy, but SMTIV just came in...

This makes me sad T.T

You didn't do Shizuru's route before Lucia's.

Kotori > Chihaya > Shizuru > Lucia > Akane

...I'm doing it now... though I'm fine with the order I'm doing things, it put the two girls I was most interested in last. I do that with every game.

...I'm doing it now... though I'm fine with the order I'm doing things, it put the two girls I was most interested in last. I do that with every game.

The important thing was to start with Kotori and end with Akane. The other three can arguably be played in a different order in between though I feel that going through the game in that particular order provides the best experience.

You can't play Lucia's without doing Chihaya's first anyway, so she'd fit well as the 3rd or 4th route to take. But doing Shizuru's route right after Chihaya's works out wonderfully, so she's the 4th route instead.

The important thing was to start with Kotori and end with Akane. The other three can arguably be played in a different order in between though I feel that going through the game in that particular order provides the best experience.

You can't play Lucia's without doing Chihaya's first anyway, so she'd fit well as the 3rd or 4th route to take. But doing Shizuru's route right after Chihaya's works out wonderfully, so she's the 4th route instead.

No, you can do Lucia's first. Akane's is unlocked after Chihaya.

Progress report: (I'm just bored)

DC II: Still stuck on Koko Route (Waiting for Motivation to come)

KS: Stuck on Possibly Hanako Route (Waiting for Motivation to come)

Kono Oozora: Common Route (Maybe I'll enter a route sooner or later)

Symphonic Rain: Planned to start it but never really touched it again..(Hope I don't get in trouble for this)

Yea, enforced orders are like that, luckily, it syncs up with what I wanted anyways.

If I did that I would complete all the VN's on my back list.

I recommend it, I'm a save the strawberry until the end kinda person though.

No, you can do Lucia's first. Akane's is unlocked after Chihaya.

Oh right. I forgot that Lucia was available right from the beginning, due to it being the last route added to the game. Then my initial thought was correct, you could play the other three in any order in between Kotori and Akane.

Just got myself to finally read Kanon the other day, finished one route there so far. Also started Cross Channel, but judging by the beginning, I might have a hard time getting into that--the MC left a bad first impression. D:

I’m also reading Narcissu in-between, since it’s supposed to be short, while I have Higanbana on hold. I should also get done with the last two routes in Katawa Shoujo... and on top of that, I started reading Umineko again just for the hell of it. This can’t be good, I need to finish some of the VNs quick. @@

As for the most recently finished VN, that’d be Kara no Shoujo. Amazing VN, had a lot of fun with that one. Except for the hunt for the true end. :D

CLANNAD

Having done Kotomi's route first, I then moved on to Kyou's after noticing how often she managed to take the spotlight and growing attached to her character.

After a rather enjoyable experience up until Ryou's confession, things changed quite a lot; and I FUCKING HATE TOMOYA! No, in fact, I'm quite sick of him and the twins too. Tomoya's a complete fool, and the twins are hardly any better. If the twat would only say or do SOMETHING, I'd've finished this poxy route hours ago; but instead I'm STILL waiting for someone to just open their fucking mouths! YHWH save me, I can't take it.

I have to say that this route is absolutely astounding, amazing! Clearly, the goal of this story is to make any sane reader despise the main characters; and at this, it is most effective. I could write an essay based solely on my frustration throughout this endless cycle of stupidity, but I still have reading to do. I was trying to hold back on writing this until I was finished; but I just have to let it out at this point, because I should have finished a few hundred lines ago.