What are you playing?

How is it so far, probably the only VN that interested me in this month's release schedule.

Enjoying it so far, just finished with the common route and now entering one of the heroine's (Masaki) route. Much simpler but yet still entertaining storyline (so far) than Dracu-riot! which I still haven't finished yet to this day..

Enjoying it so far, just finished with the common route and now entering one of the heroine's (Masaki) route. Much simpler but yet still entertaining storyline (so far) than Dracu-riot! which I still haven't finished yet to this day..

Ok, well do tell us how it is overall when you are done. I'm still quite intrigued, maybe after Grisaia.

After finishing Muv-Luv Alternative, I jumped right into Sharin no Kuni after two days. When I finished that (loved them both, highly recommended for anyone), not even ten minutes later I jumped into Rewrite, which I'm still playing. I have completed two routes, and I'm almost finished with a third route. So far, I like it so much that it could be one of my favorites.

I've just finished the Sunohara route. Easily the best one so far, and the first one to make me cry. It was really cool to see a VN route so heartfelt that wasn't based on romance. Mei's also the first loli character I actually liked, too: another plus for their route.

I started Grisaya like 5 minutes ago, and... WTF is with Sachi's voice??? Not that I dislike it, but it turns her into a 20-year-old highborn lady, while her appearance is like a teenager.

It's ok you'll get used to it. The voices are actually pretty damn good tbh.

Finally finished Fate/Stay Night today. It took a lot of time for me to finish (I have 72 hours recorded since the middle of the Fate route) but was worth it in the end. The thing I truly liked about this vn was that the routes built on top of each other. Fate was good and felt fluffier than the other two routes. It definitely is a setup route but honestly, it was enjoyable to read after Shirou got better. Everything got darker challenged Shirou's ideals more as UBW changed to HF. I liked Shirou's development as the routes progressed. Another quality that I liked from this was that the story did not collapse after the climax in all three routes.

I'm ready for the anime adaptation by ufotable! biggrin.gif

Now, I think I'll slowly finish up the Grisaia demo and continue reading Kagetsu Tooya on the side...

(I'm getting to this so late!) Congrats! You did it! FSN is epic. I think that's the best word for it. You expressed the lead-off/compounding interplay between the routes very well. They've got a sort of dance that they do around each other which makes the game improve significantly with time.

Any favorite moments (in spoilers, of course)?

I would have too say it was as entertaining as it was long. I think I'm close to 200 hours 100%ing it. I honestly cannot wait for Harvest Festa, curse my lack of Japanese knowladge!

Well at least we know that is on the docket to be TLed, some VNs don't stand a chance.

Well at least we know that is on the docket to be TLed, some VNs don't stand a chance.

Dunno, it's kind of ruined for me, knowing that

all auxillary routes lead to the end of life on Earth.

I think I'll still DL it just to play Kagari's route; I'm really curious about what they did with her, plus she's my favourite character so... :P/>

(I'm getting to this so late!) Congrats! You did it! FSN is epic. I think that's the best word for it. You expressed the lead-off/compounding interplay between the routes very well. They've got a sort of dance that they do around each other which makes the game improve significantly with time.

Any favorite moments (in spoilers, of course)?

Oh wow, so many to list.

Basically any scenes where Saber is involved with the topic of food and Taiga's reactions to anything in general.

For specific battles and stuff:

Fate:

The final battle with Berserker.

Last battle with Saber vs Gil and Shirou vs Kirei.

The epilogue where Saber dies in peace.

UBW:

The first Archer vs Caster battle where Archer reflects Caster's spells.

Caster dying while saying that her wish was to live with Kuzuki. That was very touching ;__;

The reveal of Archer's identity. It blew my mind.

Lancer saving Rin and beating Shinji although he pierced his own heart because of Kirei.

The final fight with Shirou and Gil. Shirou using the Reality Marble/Unlimited Blade Works was epic.

The CG of Archer smiling.

HF:

Sakura calling Rin "nee-san" openly.

Ilya giving words of advice when Shirou was faced with going against his ideals.

Kirei, Shirou, and Ilya running away from the castle after Ilya was kidnapped. Kirei was just badass here.

The bad ending where Shirou fights against Saber Alter.

The Dark Sakura vs Rin and Kirei vs Shirou fight.

Zouken remembering his real intention for helping create the Grail when Ilya wearing her dress showed up.

Ilya telling Shirou that she'll show him a miracle. (I guess you could say everything from the fight with Saber Alter to the end)

Dunno, it's kind of ruined for me, knowing that

all auxillary routes lead to the end of life on Earth.

I think I'll still DL it just to play Kagari's route; I'm really curious about what they did with her, plus she's my favourite character so... :P/>/>

Fair enough, but that was the point of the story I guess. The afterstories in HF I heard are pretty enjoyable and gives closure to all the routes.

Fair enough, but that was the point of the story I guess. The afterstories in HF I heard are pretty enjoyable and gives closure to all the routes.

Except Kagari's. :( I was hoping, despite believing deep down that it wasn't true, that there would be a continuation of some sort from the end of "Terra"; but instead, it's some weird, intermissional-type story.

I would have too say it was as entertaining as it was long. I think I'm close to 200 hours 100%ing it. I honestly cannot wait for Harvest Festa, curse my lack of Japanese knowladge!

I kind of wish there was a timer in game that showed me how many hours I spent playing Rewrite. I want to say I've played around 200 hours as well considering I spent 2 months of sporadic playing to finish Rewrite 100% (With the exception of the Oppai route). I still don't know why I haven't gone back for it. Probably because I'll basically need to play Kotori's common route again to finish that damned quest. Not that dislike Kotori or her common route or anything or the sort but those Mappie segments...