What are you playing?

Except Kagari's. :(/> I was hoping, despite believing deep down that it wasn't true, that there would be a continuation of some sort from the end of "Terra"; but instead, it's some weird, intermissional-type story.

You're right, I guess it is because that is the intended ending...

You're right, I guess it is because that is the intended ending...

I didn't like the terra route to begin with so I don't really care that the ending was bad, the only routes I really care about are Chihaya's (My favorite route), Lucia's and Akane's routes (I kinda liked moon route too but I dislike ending of it).

And back to the topic, I finished Rewrite and Go! Go! Nippon recently and right now I am installing If My Heart Had Wings.

I kind of wish there was a timer in game that showed me how many hours I spent playing Rewrite. I want to say I've played around 200 hours as well considering I spent 2 months of sporadic playing to finish Rewrite 100% (With the exception of the Oppai route). I still don't know why I haven't gone back for it. Probably because I'll basically need to play Kotori's common route again to finish that damned quest. Not that dislike Kotori or her common route or anything or the sort but those Mappie segments...

I wish raptr recognized it when I was running it. I had to estimate since I spent 12-16 hours a day and bout 13 days to finish it. Mappie was interesting the first playthrough, but it got really tedious after that.

I am currently playing Muv-Luv Unlimited with the intent to play Muv-Luv Alternative shortly after as well as Yumina the ethereal as soon as Jast releases it. After that I'll probably start Hoshizora no Memoria or Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Muv-Luv Extra was the last visual novel I completed and I rather enjoyed it. It actually got me back into visual novels after a year or so hiatus playing nothing but kamidori every now and then.

Finally started G-Senjou no Maou, it's really interesting. I just started chapter 2, and I'm going for Tsubaki first.

It dissapointed me that I already know (I think, I'm pretty sure) who Maou is. It was quite obvious to figure out, but well, I'm gonna enjoy the VN as much as I can

Starting a re-read of Steins;gate (will not reread Suzuha route as ive done it in the past, but I feel like I should prolly read common again). So very wtfdenpa.Also now that I think about it, the sprite art is pretty... unique. Not sure if like sometimes.Also noticing quite a few typos from the patch version I have, god knows if it's the latest one at this point as its a tpb torrent dl...

Finished Kappei's route. I was a bit disappointed, honestly. I wonder, did anyone else expect/hope for a relationship between Kappei and Tomoya? It would have been a more interesting read for me, had there been such.

I think... Misae or Yukine next. Sunohora siblings are still holding the no. 1 spot after four routes.

I didn't like the terra route to begin with so I don't really care that the ending was bad, the only routes I really care about are Chihaya's (My favorite route), Lucia's and Akane's routes (I kinda liked moon route too but I dislike ending of it).

And back to the topic, I finished Rewrite and Go! Go! Nippon recently and right now I am installing If My Heart Had Wings.

You didn't like the ending of "Terra"? Wow, that must've sucked...

Finally done with Katawa Shoujo! It was pretty good. Expect a long post about it if I find a KS thread on the forums and get my ass to type it.

Now moving to finishing a few things I have stalled a bit, like chapters of Umineko and Higurashi, getting some more routes done in Clannad, maybe Demonbane, playing World End Economica since I have a physical copy...

Cleaning a bit of backlog before attacking the beast: Muv-Luv.

Currently playing Grisaia no Kajistu ouo The characters are okay so far.

The only one I really don't like is the Principal. .__. She looks like she should be in high school and her voice is the most annoying of them all.

But its good so far. I mean, I JUST started playing it.

The last thing I finished was Nemu's route on D.C. The protagonist made me feel lazier than in the anime, somehow.

Now I'm playing Mai's route on Yoake. I already got Feena and Natsuki.

Man no one can call you lazy in that game. I found myself painting fences, pulling up weeds, waiting on tables, walking dogs...

More than that, I got to eat some darn fine meals. D.C. I was eating stuff like school food and instant ramen. Here you get deluxe Italian food, great Asian home cooking, etc.