What are you playing?

Ooh, is that perhaps the brown-haired senpai who got like two lines in the show? Now I'm excited. Also, Nagonago beats Minato like it ain't no thang.

I don't really remember, it could be her. Oh there's also

a trap

for your information. :P

Nago. Chest. Ponytail (I have a thing for ponytail). Chest. Imouto. Chest. Minato. Yes, beats like it ain't no thang. B)

Picked up Hoshimemo again and quicklyish finished Komomo. Quite good, but for whatever reason lacked the emotional impact Isuzu had, though it certainly did some expansion on wtf is going on in the setting. Started Chinami afterwards, not very far into it. Feels like an etension of the common route atm, actually. Nevertheless, interesting...

Oh, and now that I finally have internets I can start working on some reviewy stuffs again. yays or something Oo.

Picked up Hoshimemo again and quicklyish finished Komomo. Quite good, but for whatever reason lacked the emotional impact Isuzu had, though it certainly did some expansion on wtf is going on in the setting. Started Chinami afterwards, not very far into it. Feels like an etension of the common route atm, actually. Nevertheless, interesting...

Oh, and now that I finally have internets I can start working on some reviewy stuffs again. yays or something Oo.

Yay, I'm back just in time for it too.

I see<< So that's why I wasn't able to see you at the IRC or Forums..

Hehe, "Hoshimemo" is quite popular amongst this forum's users, I've noticed.

Just finished Koihime Musou. It was really fun, I expected less, so it was a good surprise. I though it would be more like Ikkitousen, but thanks god that the creators of Koihime Musou have other things in their heads instead of boobs and ripping off clothes with a punch.

Finished up Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi the other day and liked it a lot. It was a pretty unique and surreal experience.

So now I'm back to reading Muv Luv, already done with Extra (it's really not as bad as people make it out to be...) and now making my way through Unlimited, which is pretty enjoyable.

(First, let's raise the dead...)

Do you actually select the scenarios each time you start a new game or do you switch to them based on your decisions during the game?

{Fate Stay Night} Sent you a PM, but, for the record, you have to clear one route to open the next, and in-game decisions will determine your route!

--------------------

I'm playing Moenovel's If My Heart Had Wings. I'm really enjoying it! It's beautiful.... (on the side, however, I've been playing some PlayStation classics like Infamous, Jak and Daxter, etc. Having a lot of fun!)

Well, I've just finished playing Yandere (dem chicks be crazy >.<) and completed Hoshizora no Memoria's 6/7 routes. Should I play Mare's route? Because I've read somewhere in the forums that playing Mare's route

is just like playing Yume's route, albeit a little change here and there? So, it's like just a repeat of Yume's route?

I'll be waiting for your replies. :D

PS: I'll get back to you guys when I wake up. Just realized that it's now 3:45am here. >_<

Waiting for Grisaia now that I finished Hoshimemo. In the meantime, I'm going to finish the Vocaloid VNs and play those 20% of Devils Devel Concept that a kind soul posted here on fuwan. I KNOW I'm gonna like it, maybe that'd be my motivation to finnaly learn japanese...

Well, I've just finished playing Yandere (dem chicks be crazy >.<) and completed Hoshizora no Memoria's 6/7 routes. Should I play Mare's route? Because I've read somewhere in the forums that playing Mare's route

is just like playing Yume's route, albeit a little change here and there? So, it's like just a repeat of Yume's route?

I'll be waiting for your replies. :D/>

PS: I'll get back to you guys when I wake up. Just realized that it's now 3:45am here. >_<

I've not played hers either; I just haven't any interest in her as a love interest. Ask yourself if you have for a start; or maybe, like me, she's more of 'bro' character to you.

Also, are you comfortable with lolicon? Are you perhaps interested in seeing some? If so, good, because an appreciably large percentage of the writing unique to Mare's route is her H-scene. I don't remember the figures, but they're off-putting for anyone looking for story.

Lastly, will you be playing Mare's route in "Eternal Heart"?

And yes, Yume's route is very much shared/leeched on.

Finished Kotori's route in Rewrite. I think I'm going to have to take a serious look at my don't auto-skip policy. I'm enjoying it, but, nearly 30 hours on just one route...

Well you don't really need to spend as much time during the common route anymore since you've already gone through it once. There are some changes to the common route depending on your choices but you've already went through most of it so you can just skim through. People have complained that the common route is too long. I personally think its fine but obviously that's just my opinion. Those hours are worth it imo.