The Story of Watermelon☆Girl

A long time ago, in the lands of a website known only as Fuw...

vouXhBe.gif

there lived a member by the name of Watermelon☆Girl (I guess to be politically correct I need to say suikashoujo, but that's for plebs who don't know any better. Stop oppressing me.) who loved a company by the name of Key.

For those of you who live under a rock, Key is a magic induced, tear ripping bundle of wetness that causes even the manliest of men (and women) to cry themselves to sleep every night. WG, being a fan of this eyeball liquid inducer, fell in love (like the alpha dominate yuri fangirl that she is) with a character named Komari. Komari-san is renowned across the stars; a true childhood innocence of pure joy, one that all the ladies love. But of course with great love comes great hatred.

Turns out this so called "watermelon girl" (and let's be honest here, nobody can actually be made of watermelons) also follows the dark side of the yuri. Reports have shown that in a recent retweet on the succulent tasting fruit's Twitter account, she does indeed hate good waifus:

cCeQl5N.png

How horrifying! Needless to say, our resident Nico lover member and top spammer Nosebleed was on the case. He didn't take to kindly to these words, and responded as such:

Ct3pEvY.png

Turns out our sweet little red fruit of ripeness isn't what she is made out to be...

xeThZDD.png

myFpiRz.png

Bonus Material!

Want to know how to pronounce solidbatman's name? Of course you do!

This thread gave me cancer. Down with idols and Key!

Am I the only one here who hasn't actually seen Love Live?  I'm beginning to believe this might be the case.

I'm with you too. Along with anything to do with Idolm@ster, and any other idol shows.

Nico literally gives me cancer. 

Kotori is best love live.

Dammit, stop changing your name Marie.  I can't keep track of two names.  Asking me to name a concept is hard enough.  Asking me to name a person who is full of concepts? Blasphemy!