Fuwanovel's Quotes of Glory

Have you ever been browsing around the forums and read a quote which you think should remain for all eternity? 

In a small experiment I thought about on a random whim, I thought about making a place where you can share them! These should have no need of heavy context, but feel free to link to them if you so rather.

If a person has publicly posted on a forum then it obviously means you can share said quotes publicly, on said forum. As such, and to start it off, I'll start with myself alone.

Tiago's Narcissistic Quotes of Glory:

Anonymous member who I constantly misinterpret.

"Well, I guess I could be prone to suffer from mental aberration every time I read one of your posts, but I find that unlikely."

I've been getting really sarcastic lately...

"I really do wonder if I'm not contagious. You're not the only victim I'll have you know... Well, no matter.

More of me can only be a positive thing."

I'm getting shouted at all the time...

"Well, since I'm an expert at avoiding blame I don't get shouted at much, so I can't help you there."

"Indeed. All this stealing will only generate newer and better ideas, keep it up lads!"

"Seeing people complain about how the breasts are drawn reminds me of what exactly visual novels are all about."

"Did you just accidentally offend someone on the internet?

How dare you."

It's impossible to argue with that guy...

"You're just incapable.

The best way to argue is to make the other party recognize that all things are subjective, and then everyone quits because by that logic nobody could be right."

"Oh, do kindly shut up, you chiseling, no-good, corrupt, extortionate, mendacious, greedy, fraudulent, inhuman scoundrel."

"The pre-patch torrent is, dare I say it? Pre-patched!"

"This is the internet we're in. A pretty scary place. Being the gentleman that I am, I'm simply training you people so you never take a troll seriously and start useless discussions. 

You'll thank me someday."

"I think that, comparatively speaking, statistics go to show that swimming may not be the best method to cross a sea or an ocean."

"Common courtesy? On the internet? I think you might've taken the wrong turn somewhere, lad. This certainly isn't the place you're looking for."

"Welcome to Ongoing Projects, where pretty much every post is labeled as spam and nuked."

"Love Live is evidently a thread of great importance for the future of this world. Topical too. 

Don't even suggest- no; don't even think about pairing it up with such an abysmal thread as Unlimited Chat Works. Your thought patterns disgust me, yuk.

I'll go do some brainwashing."

Can VN's improve literacy?
"I think it can improve it if you're in preschool. At least, most of them."

"I like good openings, and I dislike bad openings. Strictly objective, of course."

"My favourite misspelling of "Jump off a bridge" is "Jump off a cliff" "

"Who in their right mind would chose to play or read something other than Ace Attorney when given a choice?"

"You know what's bollocks?

Being so bad at a game you can't ever finish it or find out the story..." 

"Bloody Fridays...

Everyone and their mother gets drunk."

Shrimp:

"Expensive, ugly, and cold. Freezing actually.

Hell of a lot of trouble to remove the shell."

New VN comes out:

"Oh darn! I had somehow forgotten to consider this important point! Right... I'm a mere English-speaking pleb..."

"I dunno if I would play the anime..."

"...Just because it's a translation into English, a language without honorifics, that's no good reason to remove the honorifics while translating."

"Very good. My sarcasm slipped through so smoothly that I didn't offend anyone and still managed to make my comments.

I am satisfied."

"Are you not aware of the existence of servants and butlers? Do you honestly think I can read?

I have a butler who types what I say and reads aloud what is to read."

"I should start thinking about constructing a temple about worshiping my voice. I certainly seem to have the followers."

Well, I have more. If you want... Join my worshiping temple!

Now then, please share your, or others', Quotes of Glory!

PS: Mods, feel free to send the taskforce to quickly take this thread down if you think it will cause degradation of public morals.  ;)

Wow, best quotes. I skipped most of them/10

Anyway, here are some of my quotes:

"Many words that are spoken everyday are wise, we just don't realize it, and a lot of words have a deeper meaning to them."

"Milky Holmes had a moral?"

"Kosaki is Yamada. Cuz he's a weeb."