What are some things that you look forward to every day?

Hearing my car engine,new animes,friends,koalas and dinner.

The most important things r friends IMO, they never make ur daily life boring sadly i`m the only otaku in my circle but hey u cant always get what u want.

Those r normal things that i usually look forward too. Except if i buy something from internet.

Maybe Merlion too, once i draw a merlion with mayonaise on my toast....it taste pretty good.

The moment when I go back to sleep.

Lol, this. I don't look forward to anything I have to do, because it is stuff I have to do. Hell, sometimes I don't necessarily look forward to doing things that I want to do, because then it starts feeling like an obligation as well. The only time I can truly escape from any and all stress is during sleep. Which is why the moment I wake up, the only thing motivating me to get through the day is to sleep again. Ironically though, usually when it finally arrives at the time for me to sleep, I am so involved with something that I tend to go to sleep late.    

What an interesting thread... Hmmmm, things that I look forward to? I highly doubt I can count them. The second I wake up, they start falling on my brain one by one, without any proper order... The only one I think about when I seriously need motivation though, would be the belief that the current state of the world needs to be changed, and only I can change it. Not on a very grand, chuuni scale mind you, but knowing that only I can push the world in a particular direction, no matter how small, can be pretty motivating  :D

The fact that I'll get reamed by the professor if I don't go to calculus class gets me out of bed pretty easily.

But in all honesty, I don't really need motivation to start my day. My day could turn out to be really amazing or really shitty but I won't know until I just get out there and live.

I look forward to the time I'm finished with work stuff, and can indulge in my hobbies (all the stuff I consider fun).  :mare: Be lazy.

I also look forward to times I can bond with people I care about. It's always nice to learn something new about them, or creating some memories together (positive ones).  

When I hug my pillow comfortably to sleep~ So fluffy & nice.