Tsukihime Remake? Is it going to happen?

Revyateil

Ah, I see. So that's what he mean by there is no tsukihime anime. Yeah, it is really "wtf" of an anime.

Looks like you got it. It's an inside joke among Type-Moon/Vn fans to deny the existence of the anime. Discussion of the anime on any Visual Novel forum or message board will always result in people denying it. :P 

Anyway, regarding the topic at hand. Is there even still evidence that Type-Moon is still developing the remake, I honestly don't see why it's taking them a snail's pace.  

Looks like you got it. It's an inside joke among Type-Moon/Vn fans to deny the existence of the anime. Discussion of the anime on any Visual Novel forum or message board will always result in people denying it. :P 

Anyway, regarding the topic at hand. Is there even still evidence that Type-Moon is still developing the remake, I honestly don't see why it's taking them a snail's pace.

there's no evidence. But it might happen. Probablity ranges from 1 to 10 % , tbh if it doesn't come out before 2020 we can just forget about it (there's not that much of a problem with the original anyways)

• 1 month later...

Muramasa... sorry, I don't think anyone is masochistic enough to actually translate that one.

It IS being translated. Makoto at Jast has translated the common route, but Jast decided to go through other Nitro+ titles first, and given their speed, well... 2020 maybe lol.