Tsukihime Remake? Is it going to happen?

Revyateil

Well, setting my previous jokes aside, I definitely hope they plan to release it within a year or so.  I'd be satisfied with a simple music and visuals update, with some added scenes.  The problem is, Kinoko Nasu is:

1) Easily Distracted (the incredible number of side-games that nobody really wanted)

2) Slow to work (Mahoutsukai no Yoru)

3) Hungry for Money (milks Type-Moon's IPs to death with as little work as is humanly possible)

Edit: Don't worry.  With Sumaga you aren't missing out.  It was the beginning of the end for the main company's decent games.

Mmm... to be honest, I don't recommend trying to learn Japanese with a single VN in mind.  To be blunt, unless you have a really extreme degree of passion, 'learning Japanese for my otaku-life' is extremely hard to do.  I did it by default, because at the time, there was nothing else I wanted to learn, but I've come to realize I'm not a very good example, as I wasn't exactly a sane human being back then.

Well, at least I think that I'm a very patient person to wait for this kind of thing, maybe... Nevertheless, I think it takes a lot of dedication, motivation and time to learn Japanese and for sure I know that i'm also a lazy person, so i'm just going to wait it out for a lot of years I guess.

At least for now, I'm just happy hearing something regarding the Tsukihime remake because it's been like 6 years or something even though I haven't read the original (tried to read it but just can't bear it and instead looking up the information through wikis and just reading the manga), I'm really looking forward for the game to be released in 2020 or smth! lol

I do not like Arqueid design :( Where is that unique style (hair and clothes) she had??? Another generic Saber clone :( While I like Ciel (apart of that "new" design without noses they started to use in last 3 years... At least KnK movie got a decent designs, or it would be unbearable to see another UBW)... 

Looks about the same as his old hair. Except now with less dorky glasses attached to his face.

Can anyone help me out with something? I think this deserves a new VNDB VN entry as opposed to just being a tba release on the old tsukihime page, but I'm confused on some of the details. Have they announced a new title for it or is it still just simply being referred to as Tsukihime (is there a subtitle there under the name?)? Does anyone have a good image to use for it (the one that appears on the top left of every vndb page, example)?

Another question, where did you get the Shiki image from, is there another article about this somewhere besides ANN?

• 4 months later...