Which Untranslated VNs Do You Wanna Go Through?

LinovaA

I was reminded of a VN that I really wanted to read recently, so I figured I would make a thread like this.

Ever just been browsing VNDB, perhaps just hitting that random button and you come across something you really want to play. However, lo' and behold, it is one of the many that has no English patch, and therefore you cannot read it (unless you understand Japanese of course). Or perhaps it is a VN you have heard a lot about and has been sitting in the back of your mind for who knows how long.

Do you have any VNs like that? Any VNs you really want to go through but can't, or are going to play when you feel your Japanese is good enough?

I have a couple myself.

1. Dies Irae

2. White Album 2 ~closing chapter~

3. Sousei Kitan Aerial 

4. Aiyoku no Eustia

5. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

To name a few.

I won't be starting with these obviously, as I will be going through many easier to read VNs first so I can work on my reading. (Shoutout to Clephas for making a list to help with that)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7msJHl0DDI is probably the untranslated VN I most want to read. I love a good nakige like Kanon, and I love snowy settings like in Kanon. There is something about Snow that really appeals to me, and it is probably going to be one of the earlier untranslated VNs I attempt (hopefully its difficulty isn't too bad). Aside from that, Midori no Umi kind of interests me and I heard its difficulty is rather easy. I also want to read Aiyoku no Eustia as well. I want to read Dies Irae but I know that won't happen for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7msJHl0DDI is probably the untranslated VN I most want to read. I love a good nakige like Kanon, and I love snowy settings like in Kanon. There is something about Snow that really appeals to me, and it is probably going to be one of the earlier untranslated VNs I attempt (hopefully its difficulty isn't too bad). Aside from that, Midori no Umi kind of interests me and I heard its difficulty is rather easy. I also want to read Aiyoku no Eustia as well. I want to read Dies Irae but I know that won't happen for years.

no specific wish, i´m reading randomly everything what catches my eye on first sight or what has been recommended by trustworthy people, doesn´t matter if its something new or 15 years old.

edit: think i should update my vndb already, cause i almost always forget to log in when i´m there.

My personal list:

1. Onii-chan Sharing
  2. Onii-chan Sharing
  3. Onii-chan Sharing
  4. Onii-chan Sharing
  5. Onii-chan Sharing
  6. Onii-chan Sharing
  7. Onii-chan Sharing
  8. Onii-chan Sharing
  9. Onii-chan Sharing
  10. Onii-chan Sharing

You don't need to know japanese to read that :amane:

I'm hyped for a lot of titles, but main ones would be Dies Irae (and all of Masada's works), SubaHibi, all Innocent Grey titles, Cross Channel (and probably all of Romeo's works), Kusarihime, Baldr Sky... And all hard SF VNs I can put my hands on... And all the denpa ones too... Too many titles :vinty:

My personal list:

1. Onii-chan Sharing
  2. Onii-chan Sharing
  3. Onii-chan Sharing
  4. Onii-chan Sharing
  5. Onii-chan Sharing
  6. Onii-chan Sharing
  7. Onii-chan Sharing
  8. Onii-chan Sharing
  9. Onii-chan Sharing
  10. Onii-chan Sharing

a nukige really? all your effort and knowledge for a nukige?

I just...I just need a minute to think about life

GJLjHrJ.jpg

Actually got many i want to read .....

-"Isogashii hito no tame no" - "for Busy people" series (Kasuga Soft)

-Any of Vn from (Black Cyc)  

-Ore-tachi ni tsubasa wa nai AfterStory - No wings to us. (Navel)

-Rui wa tomo wo yobu - Birds of a feather flock together (Akatsuki Works)

-Ao no kanata no Four Rhythm (Sprite) <----- (PS: Thank you to Fuwans who helping the project translation) qT3J0.gif

-and other

Be joyful, those who liked Kamidori... every IM-universe VN other than Himegari is several levels better than it in terms of plot, though battle systems vary a lot. 

On another note, glad to see people are anticipating the future, though some of you are pretty ambitious (Dies Irae and Muramasa being on my list of the 'super-ambitious' VNs).  As for Meogii, be joyful, there are many romance-focused VNs better than Cocoro@Function out there for you.

Be joyful, those who liked Kamidori... every IM-universe VN other than Himegari is several levels better than it in terms of plot, though battle systems vary a lot. 

On another note, glad to see people are anticipating the future, though some of you are pretty ambitious (Dies Irae and Muramasa being on my list of the 'super-ambitious' VNs).  As for Meogii, be joyful, there are many romance-focused VNs better than Cocoro@Function out there for you.

JAST and Makoto supposedly still plan on making Muramasa happen. Only expect it in a decade... they haven't even officially announced anything yet so maybe they'll just drop their plans too, who knows.

Some of my most wanted translations are for titles that I know aren't kamige, and not even all that close. Stuff like Tsujidou-san no Junai Road, Flyable Heart, and the Akagoei trilogy are the kinds of games I'm wanting a translation for most, more so than your Dies Iraes and Baldr Skies, although I'd definitely read the shit out of those if given a chance.

I think I agree with sorakmony that I really really want Dracu-Riot! to be translated fully. Also Aiyoku no Eustia also sounds really good.

Dracu-Riot! is the VN i might go through. The plot and the arts look epic to me.

Dracu-Riot is indeed a good VN.  It is something to look forward to, though they did nerf vampirism somewhat (endemic to almost all vampire-VNs, with the exceptions of Draculius and Vermilion). 

RuiTomo and its FD

Hello Lady! and its FD

Bradyon Veda

&

Simply because those are too advanced in writing for me to read

Bradyon Veda would never get a translation... it equals Dies Irae in terms of linguistic complexity during combat scenes, and the world-building is complex enough that keeping it straight in your head will make you tired in and of itself.

Hello, Lady's hardest points are its combat scenes and Narita's tendency toward making speeches.

Ruitomo and its FD are excellent games, and they are easier than Hello, Lady (marginally and most of the time). 

'&' is the easiest of all of those, the closest to a moege that Akatsuki Works has ever made.

Edit: 

My Suggested Starters (regardless of difficulty)

Moege

Tayutama

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no

Otoboku 2 (don't let the original put you off this one)

Otome ga Tsumugu, Koi no Canvas

Komorebi no Nostalgica

For General Story

Tasogare no Sinsemilla

Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide

Semiramis no Tenbin

Nanairo Reincarnation

Hapymaher

Satsukoi

For Action

Muramasa

Dies Irae

Evolimit

Tokyo Babel (non-ero)

Jingai Makyou (incidentally my first VN in Japanese)

For Gameplay

Baldr Sky

Ikusa Megami Zero

Soukoku no Arterial

The weird and the wonky  (also known as philosophy and mindfucks)

Namima no Kuni no Faust

Harumade, Kururu

Natsukumo Yururu

Strawberry Feels

Horror

Abyss Homicide Club

Gore Screaming Show (WARNING: tentacles)

Secret Game Code:Revise (huge spoilers for Killer Queen and Secret Game original's background story)

Utsuge

Konata Yori Kanata Made

Houkago no Futekikakusha

Boku ga Tenshi ni natta wake (until it gets released)

Natsu no Owari no Nirvana