What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Kokoro Connect shall be stalled at the beginning of Episode 14 'cos I'm doing the Tiag thing where I stop before finishing for whatever reason

The third arc was probably my least favorite out of all arcs so far, though it was still enjoyable

~~

For now I'm moving onto Guilty Crown but FK ME I immediately realized who Shu's VA is xD can't escape this guy man..

Guilty Crown gives off a huge FFVII vibe. Futuristic Techno setting. Hell, Shu's first meeting with Inori is a rip off of Cloud meeting Aerith. Some random building with a hole in the roof and a flowerbed in the middle and then some dudes come in and kidnap the female >.>.

For now I'm moving onto Guilty Crown but FK ME I immediately realized who Shu's VA is xD can't escape this guy man..

There's a huge chance you'll bump into Yuuki Kaji if you're watching something that was released from 2012 and beyond...

Though if you watch ANYTHING starting from 2010, you'll basically meet KanaHana.

I look forward to when the author stops having back pain so the story can actually continue :Kappa:

Protip: Do NOT watch season 3, it has nothing to do with the Shugo Chara main storyline, the manga ended in season 2.

To be fair, while the manga is still on-going, they have already fucked up a lot in the last chapter and the manga is ending in this volume so there's only some chapters left, meaning we could still potentially have that horrid ending.. 

Thx for the heads up Buddy~~~ and its kinda wierd seen most fot he cast are still in elementary school.

Most of the classical mahou shoujo anime have elementary/middle school girls as protagonists, you just have to get used to it I guess.

I dont really mind middle school, but elementary school kinda remin me old school anime i always watch when i was a kid..like Shinchan or Tsubasa.

just finished both seasons of chihayafuru.

It was great, were is that third season when you want one.

It had a lot of the things i like, likable charaters not wierd fanservice moments and was well written.

No idea as to what i am watching next, will probably watch another tenchi series.

Then again maybe someone has a good recommmendation for me.

Does Guilty Crown get good? I started it mostly for the soundtrack (because Supercell is amazing, though I prefer the first vocalist [first real vocalist, not Hatsune Miku, ... though vocaloids are fine too] over the most recent one...), but was pretty disappointed by the first episode and didn't stick with it. I kinda got this vibe that it was going to be pure action + fanservice, with just enough plot to give an excuse to throw out more action and fanservice. Which didn't really sound like my cup of tea.

I'm still watching Non Non Biyori. I was on the fence after the first two episodes, but after the third episode I've decided it's probably the second-cutest thing I've ever seen, behind K-on!, so I'm pretty excited about the rest of the season.

Ah.. it's always hard to answer the good old 'does it get better' question~

I'm only on episode 5, but I can say that it's not 'pure action + fanservice w/ a little bit of plot thrown in'. For now, it's more 'Fleshing out the world, characters, and factions w/ a little bit of action and fanservice thrown in' xD

I'd say give it a few more episodes. If you still don't like it by then, then it should be safe to call it quits. 

The likings of me seems a bit odd too :D ... I mostly like characters and stuff others mostly do not like, so don't worry ;) ... 

I'm now at EP 5 of OreGairu... Till now I would say it is in 6 or 7 range. I don't dislike it but I miss something special. But I've higher hopes for the time after EP 5.