What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

For feels AnoHana is best

Kokoro Connect is really good too though, has a nice conclusive and intriguing plot, pretty solid all around.

Nagi no Asukara is an alright romance, great setting and big cast with a nice conclusive story, very similar to Shinsekai Yori in some ways (though they didn't use the OTP i wanted so 0/10)

I don't want to rant on how much i hate Hyouka so if you want detailedopinions on that ask someone else, but it's basically a mystery anime where normal kids solve really average things.

I've to change the rating of Golden Time... It now get's a 10 from me. Why? It isn't obviously the best show ever, but If I want to rewatch a show shortly after I finished it I can't ignore that fact. And I really started rewatching it only a couple hours after I finished it... Can't get enough of Kouko  :heart:

So I'm now watching Barakamon and Golden Time... 

Ezee...  :D Enjoy it again I guess. I am still not finished with it. But I am not watching 30 episodes of anime each day.  :sachi:

I thought AnoHana was decent. The only thing I recall is the ending scene which was sad.But otherwise I think it gets too much hype. But that's my opinion. 

Closing in on the dreaded episode 18 on Akame ga Kill. The quailty is dropping remarkable since Ezdeath got more screentime. I don't blame her because I like her character but it feels like they are spinning away from what made the first half awesome.

Finished Chimera Ant arc in Hunter x Hunter.

Fuck this anime. It had me crying like a baby while I watched Meruem and Komugi's last moments together. Really now. It was 3AM in the morning man. I couldn't stop crying. My shoulders were shaking, and I couldn't calm myself. It's been a long time since I cried like that. I've never cried like that for a show though.

Thanks, Hunter x Hunter.

Finished Chimera Ant arc in Hunter x Hunter.

Fuck this anime. It had me crying like a baby while I watched Meruem and Komugi's last moments together. Really now. It was 3AM in the morning man. I couldn't stop crying. My shoulders were shaking, and I couldn't calm myself. It's been a long time since I cried like that. I've never cried like that for a show though.

Thanks, Hunter x Hunter.

RIP

Manly tears were shed.

Disagree with Nosebleed on Kokoro Connect being conclusive, there are a lot of loose ends left untouched

I'm so pissed they scrapped season 2 <_<

Concluded the romantic plot, i don't even care about the rest.

I think the supernatural was besides the point and not exactly the focus so i wasn't too upset that they didn't go too into it. It's still a great anime overall.

Non Non Biyori was one of the few decent Slice of Life shows from last year. I definitely recommend you try it if you want plotless relaxation.

It's so simple it's perfect.

Season 2 is coming out!!!

Non Non Biyori is really an epitome of Moeness and relaxation.

Relax while enjoying the daily activities of 4 schoolgirls. 

That reminds, I should go back and revisit it

Non Non Biyori is really an epitome of Moeness and relaxation.

Ain't that the one with a magic bust that suddenly grew on her after a year where she was undeniably flat?

Manly tears are still to be shed in the upcoming arc.

Though not as intense.

Damn. I'm not ready.

Anyway, this has got to be the best Shounen I've watched. Goddamnit all. ;_;

Decided to go with Nagi no Asukara, up to Episode 4.

• The setting is wonderfully beautiful~
  • Characters are all extremely loveable, even if their love triangle drama can be a bit completely ridiculous at times. Currently rooting for Manaka x Hikari, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be Manaka x Tsumugu. 
  • Normally I'd be totally annoyed by Hikari for his spontaneous irrational personality & actions but uhh I've also been prone to becoming unreasonably jealous soo yes I'm pulling the whole "I can relate" card :P. Looking forward to his character development.
  • Interested in seeing how the land vs ocean humanity will turn out.

Decided to go with Nagi no Asukara, up to Episode 4.

• The setting is wonderfully beautiful~
  • Characters are all extremely loveable, even if their love triangle drama can be a bit completely ridiculous at times. Currently rooting for Manaka x Hikari, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be Manaka x Tsumugu. 
  • Normally I'd be totally annoyed by Hikari for his spontaneous irrational personality & actions but uhh I've also been prone to becoming unreasonably jealous soo yes I'm pulling the whole "I can relate" card :P. Looking forward to his character development.
  • Interested in seeing how the land vs ocean humanity will turn out.

I shock .........

AnoHana  lost ...........YfBGs.gif

Nagi no Asukara is hit and miss.

I found some of the characters really annoying and other characters that I loved.

Manaka was on the annoying side so it made for a shakey ride, but the overall product wasn't terrible.

The second half was worse because of the over dramatic setting they try to create, everything is just drama drama drama right in your face you can't even breathe and most of it is really childish too, this was one of the major issues I had with the series.

(That and the best OTP Miuna x Hikari didn't win)

But again a lot of it kind of gets solved by the end so it still doesn't make a terrible experience.

Nagi no Asukara is hit and miss.

I found some of the characters really annoying and other characters that I loved.

Manaka was on the annoying side so it made for a shakey ride, but the overall product wasn't terrible.

The second half was worse because of the over dramatic setting they try to create, everything is just drama drama drama right in your face you can't even breathe and most of it is really childish too, this was one of the major issues I had with the series.

(That and the best OTP Miuna x Hikari didn't win)

But again a lot of it kind of gets solved by the end so it still doesn't make a terrible experience.

Why, just why? Nosebleed, why can't we agree sometimes?  :wahaha:

I loved that anime and enjoyed every single second of it. Of course there is much drama but that is the thing i liked about that. I've now 5 shows with a 10 and this is one of them.

I've told you this before but after the 100th time the whole teenage angst thing just becomes annoying and repetitive.

I didn't enjoy every single second of Nagi no Asukara, in fact, I wanted to quit watching it at one point over how stupid it got, but I managed to get through it and by the end it wasn't that bad but some parts really irked me.

I might have seen it in a brighter light if I hadn't watched it while it was airing, I think that factors in too, waiting every single week for an episode of pain wasn't exactly thrilling.

The difference between you and me is that you can still enjoy mindless teenage drama, I've already gotten tired of it.

The major pros about Nagi no Asukara are its art, soundtrack and setting, really beautiful universe, and in the beginning the relationships between the characters are pretty interesting, you want to know how they all feel, but the drama keeps going around in circles so much that it was hard to sit through 26 episodes of it, they just keep stretching out the same shit over and over, that's the problem.

I still gave it an 8/10, it was an above par story in comparison to most mediocre romances out there, but god damn did it annoy me sometimes.