Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I was about to say you should change it to "Summoning Heroes", but then I remembered that that is New Testament stuff and the wrong character.

Depending on how far in the books you have gotten, Sliced With the strike through is perfect for various reasons  :wahaha:

Frenda technically works just as well.

Confession: I got dumped.

Excellent, another wizard in the making. :makina:sorry

Confession: Like I've mentioned in an intro thread I get nervous whenever I get a PM I didn't expect, because my first thought is "What did I do now?" And it's not like I've gotten a bunch of PMs like that, I'm just a pessimist.

Excellent, another wizard in the making. :makina:sorry

Confession: Like I've mentioned in an intro thread I get nervous whenever I get a PM I didn't expect, because my first thought is "What did I do now?" And it's not like I've gotten a bunch of PMs like that, I'm just a pessimist.

Damn, I shouldve titled my PM to you 'FLUTTERZ' or something instead of being all specific and doing 'Walkthroughs' :wafuu:

I think alotta people are like that though so dw >.> ie. a good amount of PMs I sent to people lately even though I try to make my messages sound friendly with a bunch of :D they've responded on guard / like they are in trouble or something :kosame:

I think alotta people are like that though so dw >.> ie. a good amount of PMs I sent to people lately even though I try to make my messages sound friendly with a bunch of :D they've responded on guard / like they are in trouble or something :kosame:

Confession: I respond to PMs friendly, because I am friendly.

Confession 2: I am too shy to send PMs normally. xD

Confession 3: Makes me wonder if I am ACTUALLY friendly at all! O:

I KNOW when I do something wrong. ;) No reason for me to act on guard when I know I haven't done anything wrong~