Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession 2: I think I am going to stop posting from home... these double posts are killing me... ;-;

Does this every happen for anyone else????

If you click on "post" more than once, it'll often end up in double posts. Or triple. There was even this one time where we got 4 repeated posts from vicious clicking. I think it can get to much more, depending on how bad your internet is and how much you click it.

If you click on "post" more than once, it'll often end up in double posts. Or triple. There was even this one time where we got 4 repeated posts from vicious clicking. I think it can get to much more, depending on how bad your internet is and how much you click it.

Hmmm. I remember the first time it happened I definitely double clicked. I kept an eye on it and it happened again when I didn't double click. I'll try using my mouse pad instead. Maybe my mouse is dying.

Ah, this thread was chosen as the next victim huh

RIP

what do we need to do though, I could not find the instructions

also

confession: I like the new Fuwa Fabulous theöe

confession 2: I'm really bothered that I cannot decide to emulate GBA games in porrtait or landscape mode on my phone.

This thread is in the holding cells? A thread that stays on topic, albeit stays on topic with single confessions, is getting shafted?

I'm sure glad that Osu! and Love Live thread where people post pictures of their scores is still alive and has post counts.

Give me the task please, I'll save this thread.

Confession: My Xperia has a small defect that when I leave it on standby for too long, it needs a restart for no reason (possibly overheating, but not sure yet), I'll try safe booting and if that does not work, factory reset after a backup. This issue is pissing me off and saddening me to no end :'(

A message from the Senators for the confused peasants:

The thread in the cell is a confessional, is it not? The crisis? A thread WILL die this round, unlike thelast two. 
You good citizens of the republic with murder in your hearts must reveal in the surveywhich thread YOU want to be killed. 
The senators will examine the results and murder the most votedthread.

The crisis is not that the confession thread is in danger. The crisis is that you have murder in yourhearts and have not confessed it.
We hear the murder. We will keep your hands clean. Our hands arebloody.