Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Thank god, I can make fun of him here without him talking back at me.

You know, I forgot about Tiago, the queen bitch. You should totally make him some chocolate and sail off with that ship.

that

fateful

person

was...

most likely Tiago

Confession: I'm kinda happy I got shipped with someone

Edit: another confession- I'm genuinely happy for those who received varentines massages

I only chase to a certain extent before I say, "See ya."

You can only chase someone for a certain amount of time.

It varies between individuals, but nonetheless, the effort we put into chasing after them has a limit.

In this regard, if they ever wanted to be caught, they should've slowed down and given us a break.

I guess that wasn't the case with you.

I'm one of the people that would actually be okay with someone who likes having sex with other people, despite the fact that she's in a relationship. However, the consequence of doing that while being in a relationship is her problem, not mine. I wouldn't interfere with it. A self-inflicted consequence, so to say. You did well by not bothering yourself about that fact about her. Though I shouldn't be saying that...

Anyway, that was the end of your run.

I hope you find a proper starting point for you someday.

I haven't found mine though. :D

Confession: I have dated three girls in my life: a self-loathing transgender who dumped me without second thought and broke off all contact, an emotionally abusive girl who cheated on me and then kept leading me on after we had broken up and the other one was... well... let's say she was somewhat physically abusive towards me. I hope this makes you feel better about your taste in women though  ^_^

Tsk. Aren't you an M?

Tsk. Aren't you an M?

Absolutely. Which is exactly why I did not stop to think about what was going on at the time  ^_^

Confession: The fact that I enjoy being an M does not mean I enjoy being the subject of abuse. I sure hope that destinction is clear. I think this period in my past has empowered my masochistic nature for sure, but these women were doing nothing but taking advantage of my good nature. They were not healthy relationships, they were one-sides affairs with me taking all of the stress and blame on me while they were going on and living their lives. Needless to say I got really depressed once I realized this.

Confession: I've been in a ditch lately and my grades are showing it. A few weeks behind in multiple subjects and i feel depressed quite often than not recently which makes it harder to sit and work. On top of that I stay home for schooling every other day and man is it fucking hard to concentrate. I will be transferring schools soon and steadily going to the gym to try to change myself. if that goes smoothly I will be going to a community college to take a Japanese coarse. All of this sounds pretty good and all but with the way I am now it's just so hard to find the motivation. 

Confession: At first I thought it was pretty silly how people were posting all of their troubling personal problems in here but not anymore. Fuwa is full of amazing and friendly people and I smile a lot when coming on these boards ^_^ it feels really good to be able to talk to people and have somewhere you can be comfortable even if its online. I'm really thankful for fuwa and love you all ~~

^

Also other old classics like Fate/Stay, Ever 17...

Katawa Shoujo (or is it Kara no Shoujo? I can never remember)

Umineko..

Clannad too.

Both Kara no Shoujo and Katawa Shoujo are correct.

Only one of them is crippled.

Also, out of all the visual novels you mentioned, I only read Fate/Stay Night.

Two times.

Confession: I've been in a ditch lately and my grades are showing it. A few weeks behind in multiple subjects and i feel depressed quite often than not recently which makes it harder to sit and work. On top of that I stay home for schooling every other day and man is it fucking hard to concentrate. I will be transferring schools soon and steadily going to the gym to try to change myself. if that goes smoothly I will be going to a community college to take a Japanese coarse. All of this sounds pretty good and all but with the way I am now it's just so hard to find the motivation. 

I hope you find your way out of that ditch sometime soon. I may not know what you're currently going through right now, but a little motivation and initiative can take you a long way. You can do it, yeah.

Also, home schooling seems kind of fun, though I do prefer going to school, since friends.