Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Funyarinpa, on 18 Feb 2015 - 10:20 AM, said:Funyarinpa, on 18 Feb 2015 - 10:20 AM, said:

But my darkest secrets are things that are perfectly acceptable here because people are so understanding!

I like rape and incest hentai

Apparently we aren't as polar opposite as I had once thought! Ok, now what are some of my deep dark secrets

-Hmmmmmm, many years ago I used my parents' debit card to buy dlc without their permission.

-There is a possibility that I may have witnessed the start of a rape (and did nothing to stop it)

-Yuri Yuri and Girls und Panzer are in my list of top ten anime

-I've known two people one who has committed suicide and the other attempted to (and didn't try to talk to either of them, even though they both showed signs of deep depression and the thought that they might commit suicide did cross my mind in both cases)

-I'm a fan of the new and classic doctor who, but Tom Baker isn't my faveorite Doctor (you can tell from my profile pic).

-I believe love is just a mix of lust and stockholm syndrome

-I like Persona 4 better than Persona 3

-I have a large paper for college that I have not even started on, have bearly any idea of what it is suppose to be about, and no idea when it is suppose to be due (it's been over three weeks since I've been given the assignment) *starts sweating profusely*

Zodai, on 21 Feb 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:Zodai, on 21 Feb 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:

True, but even more so than usual.  I might just start thinking more clearly once I get some sleep ><  Just need to figure out where to go from here.

Sleep is the best of friends in times of impending crisis, well good luck with whatever is troubling yea. I hope you will get through whatever it is without monetaryloss/bodydamage/psychologicaltrauma.