Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

You're also surprisingly humble *cough*

I make no mistakes about  where I stand in the social spectrum.  It makes life easier for me and everyone around me.  While I can't nor care to read the mood of a conversation, I do at least know where I belong in it.

Confession: All the first wave parts for my computer arrived today except the RAM which arrives in another 2-5 days.  I've never been so excited waiting for something before.  The wait is actually unbearable.

Number 2 is what you call the glue of the group, or sometimes the mood maker.  It's not noticeable until it's gone.  I fall into this category.

I kind of doubt it ^^

After all when it's in group I really have the presence of a ghost even if I talk xD

Yet, I quote, "by just being here you calm me and it's probably the same for the other"

Guest -Shizuku-

If I would leave I wonder how many would care.

edit: Talking about the skype group 

Go ahead quit, I wont miss you >___< N-not at all.

Confession: After not sleeping for 5 days I can't sleep well anymore.

Go ahead quit, I wont miss you >___< N-not at all.

Confession: After not sleeping for 5 days I can't sleep well anymore.

Meanwhile Hanako may randomly fall asleep :vinty:

Confession : I got almost a year (short by 2 weeks) between 2 likes on my post :mare:

Magic the gathering via an online program called cockatrice

And idk what's up with that girl, tyrael. Your joke seemed pretty normal to me. Her response was the absurd part. Also she doesn't seem to hold your relationship in high regard seeing as how quickly she was to (threaten to) throw it to the wolves. It doesn't sit right with me. Even if she felt like hsms does (I can't understand it) that's almost a comically quick way to end things. Seems a bit controlling to me. Do you want to tiptoe around her forever, knowing that she'll bail as soon as you make a joke she doesn't get?

Well I will just clarify it, I felt that probably because she is a shy girl, she forced herself to ask him for his help so when he said that statement which might or might not be her true intention, it hit her hard. 

Confession : destroying my sleeping schedule was a very bad decision. 

Confession: "Fuck me, fuck people, and fuck this site" is my current attitude at the moment. I'm sick of introverts who treat others like absolute trash and act like they are fucking geniuses who are never wrong. Please tell me how my English is incorrect. Please tell me how my 3 and a half years of teaching both genders and all age groups (2-80 years old) makes me useless. Explain to me how 4 years in college alongside my French and Italian major was a waste of time and how I have no idea what I am talking about. Please, enlighten me fan translators of the VN industry. You are so fucking perfect after all. Feel safe behind a computer screen? Fuck you.

That, coupled with the fact that I did something stupid yesterday is how I feel right now.

Confession: "Fuck me, fuck people, and fuck this site" is my current attitude at the moment. I'm sick of introverts who treat others like absolute trash and act like they are fucking geniuses who are never wrong. Please tell me how my English is incorrect. Please tell me how my 3 and a half years of teaching both genders and all age groups (2-80 years old) makes me useless. Explain to me how 4 years in college alongside my French and Italian major was a waste of time and how I have no idea what I am talking about. Please, enlighten me fan translators of the VN industry. You are so fucking perfect after all. Feel safe behind a computer screen? Fuck you.

That, coupled with the fact that I did something stupid yesterday is how I feel right now.

You seem quite intelligent on my end, actually ^^;;

Like, I know I can tend to act a tad pompous about my writing from time to time though I make plenty of mistakes on my end as well.

Lol ggggggg.

Sorry Ren, that's unfortunate. I don't really have more to say, sadly. I've been posting less recently as well. I just haven't been as happy with people in general. But that's not everyone. Sometimes stepping away can be nice. If you keep wanting to go back then you'll know that it's not worth bailing on.

>,> maybe you need some Magic (the Gathering) heh heh heh

elspeth_SA_640.jpg