Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

When I jokingly asked my mom for a gay stripper, she threw a phone book with an applicable bookmark in my general direction. 

My mom is great. 

Thats pretty good.  When my parents asked me what I wanted for my 18th birthday when I was 16, I made the off hand remark that I wanted to go to a strip bar.  Lo and behold, at my 18th birthday, I had forgot about it, my parents didn't tell me, and we went to a stripper bar which was a complete surprise.  Needless to say I was laughing, and thanked my parents for being amazing.

Confession : there is no such thing as Night Shift Nurse....... though there is a Day Shift Nurse :illya:

Confession 2 : I got a needle in my arm for 60 hours straigh..... didn't get exited by it (starless ref) :Kappa:

Confession 3 : I now say "ite" when I have a sudden pain :wafuu:

Confession 4 : It took me 30 hours to realize I had a big bandage on my whole lower back :vinty:

Confession 5 : Whenever Shameful is around my brain read "incest" near him :nojoke: :makina:

Confession: I rather like cemeteries. It's no kind of morbid interest, but rather that because they're so quiet and calm, I find them relaxing. I used to walk by one quite a lot at my last residence, and after I got over the initial creepy feeling, that became my favorite part of my usual walking route.

One time I was leaving a cemetery, and Highway to Hell started playing on the radio.  It was the most perfect song that could've played, aside from Don't Fear the Reaper.  But yeah, cemeteries can be quite interesting.  I once spent 30 minutes looking around at all the WWII veterans, and also found a grave that belonged to someone that was born about 20 years after the American Revolution.

Confession: I don't really get the whole concept of patriotism.  I'm glad that I get certain benefits and rights, but I'm not particularly proud to be an American.  It seems strange to me that some people feel differently.