Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession; I'm trying this shower at night thing. I typically do it when I wake up, but as I will be going to school full time now pre-showering would save me time in the morning. Have been doing it for a couple days and it isn't too bad. I feel clean when I wake up and I'm getting the hang of getting rid of bed head without showering. Still biased towards the morning shower though.

Calgary is pretty cool so far. Going white water rafting and/or an ATV tour tomorrow or the following day. Whole bunch of family in the resort we are staying at as well. I'm going out with them and always down in the living room to socialize. It's pretty fun because I get to read and play games "as much" as normal and still feel like I'm hanging with everyone. I normally feel like it is hard for me to interact with my Dad/Step-mom's side but I am trying harder this time! 

There is a pretty nice amount of cute Asians at the resort too, not like I will be talking to them :amane:  But it's nice to take peaks while on walks.

Should check Fuwa once a night now while I'm here, but I had to skip a bunch of pages on this thread. Haven't checked for a few days and to many pages...

Also, a lot of little kids, hard to deal with. The cool thing though is that my little bro and my cousin(?) like to watch me play my games :kosame: Maybe I can convert them.

Also also, I unfollowed pretty much every League player, team, reporter, and memer, on my twitter. I really want to stop playing the game and following it in general. I still love the TSM players and Bischu but I feel like it's time for me to move on. It just isn't fun for me anymore, instead it makes me generally upset, I sink way too much time and money into it, or have in the past at least, not recently. After the passing of Iwata, may he rest in peace, I legit thought about games, media, and how I am consuming them. I just wasn't having fun anymore. Since then, I have been playing a lot with, I have been playing a lot of different games, more than usual anyways, and genuinely having fun. Bye bye, LoL and CS: Go! Sticking with the FGC still though, the whole community is just a blast.

Well, that's what's going on with me recently.

Also also also, go read Taiyou no Ie, I absolutely adored it. Though when I look at myself I get hyped up a lot, I believe it is in good taste though  :Kappa:

Whenever someone calls themselves a good writer I cringe a little. Not that it's a horrible thing to say.

Confession: I'm feeling a bit lonely tonight

Shu, if you ever want to pick up a fun game, I can teach you MTG with cockatrice! *tries*

Magic the gathering via an online program called cockatrice

And idk what's up with that girl, tyrael. Your joke seemed pretty normal to me. Her response was the absurd part. Also she doesn't seem to hold your relationship in high regard seeing as how quickly she was to (threaten to) throw it to the wolves. It doesn't sit right with me. Even if she felt like hsms does (I can't understand it) that's almost a comically quick way to end things. Seems a bit controlling to me. Do you want to tiptoe around her forever, knowing that she'll bail as soon as you make a joke she doesn't get?

Whenever someone calls themselves a good writer I cringe a little. Not that it's a horrible thing to say.

Shu, if you ever want to pick up a fun game, I can teach you MTG with cockatrice! *tries*

Cockatrice has a difficult interface tho, he'll struggle like crazy

how is joke formed?

how is joke formed? How girl get angri?

By the way, how is this band thing going to play out in the end? Like Deardrops or more like Kira☆Kira? 

I'm asking because I'm kind of the main hero here (the Band is named after me) and I would like to avoid that ending.

Let's go with Deardrops. 

Also also also, go read Taiyou no Ie, I absolutely adored it. Though when I look at myself I get hyped up a lot, I believe it is in good taste though  :Kappa:

Taiyou no Ie was really good. It's sad that it ended. 

Confession : I think this thread went off topic :makina:

Confession 2 : I wonder how it's possible to have almost no presence in every group yet it seem I have an important role for the well-being of the group :michiru:

Number 2 is what you call the glue of the group, or sometimes the mood maker.  It's not noticeable until it's gone.  I fall into this category.