Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I spotted Meyer lemons in the grocery store this morning, so I baked a somewhat fancy dessert with the intention of bringing it in to work tomorrow for people to snack on. I only do this because I like being praised; I'm basically a VN heroine. If I'm really lucky, maybe somebody will pat my head.

Confession: I spotted Meyer lemons in the grocery store this morning, so I baked a somewhat fancy dessert with the intention of bringing it in to work tomorrow for people to snack on. I only do this because I like being praised; I'm basically a VN heroine. If I'm really lucky, maybe somebody will pat my head.

Doesn't that make you the moe-younger sibling type character, not the heroine?

Confession: I fucking love my internet provider currently.  Even if they are probably more expensive than other areas, around here they are on the lower end, provide unlimited data (I've hit 5/1tb D/U in a single month, and they didn't say a damn word), and best of all, I get more than I am supposed to be allotted.  We are currently rated for 10mb/s, but I can reliably pull 20, and during times when all the TV's are off and the central isp servers have nothing better to do because free loads, I can pull up to 60 because torrents count as bulk data, the same type of information our IP TVs use.

4552804923.png

31a3343690.png

Confession : I-I don't understand why people suddently talk about not leaving :michiru:

Confession 2 : this year I'll try to work as freelance translator from japanese/english to french (even if I'm far from having enough knowledge to tl japanese :vinty:

but since I start a jap uni this year it'll help :illya:)

So I impulse bought The Witcher 3 because it was around 20 euros (I don't like open world games nor fantasy all that much though lol)

I just got back home from a 2-week summer camp and IDK if I should fap or see if TW3 runs on my PC first.

Play it, dude. I'm currently on my 2nd playthrough of The Witcher 1, and I love the heck out of it. Considering how it's the least popular game in the series, the one you have now should be exceptional.

Iyaaaaaaan~~~

I just had lightning strike within 50ft right infront of me this morning while opening up shop. *flaboom!* doesn't even begin to be an apt onomatopoeia for this kind of experience.

When I don't have problems sleeping, I can sleep through a hurricane. :sachi:

Confession : I can sleep pretty much everywhere..... oh wait it's because of my sickness :sachi:

(Still I'm screwed if they find I don't have the specific gene for it because it means we don't know where my problem come from :vinty: )

I pretty regularly sleep through earthquakes.  Out of maybe 10 or so earthquakes I can remember happening offhand, I've only been awake for 2 of them.  The funny thing was that they woke everyone else up but me  xD

• 2 weeks later...