Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I play a really bad harmonica. Let's do it.

I play violin, so lemme join too!

I can also sing bass or tenor, though my bass voice is more solid.

We need a name. Any suggestions? 

Confession: I'm bad at making jokes. 

So... what was the joke?

She was going to send me a piece of her final papef since she was stressing about it and I had offered to help her several times already, so she was saying that she was replying to me now only because she wanted my help and then saying it was only a joke and that she would still continue talking to me even if I wasn't going to assist her.

So I said: are you sure you're not just taking advantage of my kindness? ;)

Her reply: REALLY? If that's how you really feel then we should probably end our friendship here

We need a name. Any suggestions? 

Confession: I'm bad at making jokes. 

I have bad naming sense which I complained about a few pages back, so don't look at me. Texas and the Dice is cool though.

Don't worry about it. Half the time people can't tell I'm taking a joke.

She was going to send me a piece of her final papef since she was stressing about it and I had offered to help her several times already, so she was saying that she was replying to me now only because she wanted my help and then saying it was only a joke and that she would still continue talking to me even if I wasn't going to assist her.

Her reply: REALLY? If that's how you really feel then we should probably end our friendship here

Sounds like a joke I would make. :michiru:

That, or the opposite, "Thank you for letting me take advantage of your kindness."

Confession:  Women...

Texas and the Dice.*

*prohibited in california.

I have bad naming sense which I complained about a few pages back, so don't look at me. Texas and the Dice is cool though.

Don't worry about it. Half the time people can't tell I'm taking a joke.

Texas and the Dice sounds good. 

It's the same for me. 

I like that joke. Sounds like something I would say. 

Confession: I love to sing but I sound like a dying whale when I do it. 

Confession: I like to sing too, but I probably also sound like that.  I have more of an alto singing voice I think, so I can't really hit high notes well.

I can kind of understand how she could get mad if she took your statement seriously, since you did recently sort of confess to her.  Seems like just some misunderstanding though...   :nervous: just tell her it was a joke and you didn't mean for her to take it seriously.

I mean, I think I also wouldn't want to stay friends with someone if I knew they felt I was only taking advantage of them, because it'd show me they don't think our friendship is genuine, or something like that.  It's almost an attack on a person's character in a way.. so could be why it could anger someone? I dunno~ just guessing.

Confession: Though, I do find it kinda funny that she made a joke about talking to you only because of wanting your help with schoolwork... and then you tried to make a similar joke back, and she got mad, lol.. so weird.

Sounds pretty natural response given the information about her you provided here. You should really think about what jokes are to be made depending on the peronality of the person you are talking to.

You are the one at fault here, at least that's how I see it.

Sounds pretty natural response given the information about her you provided here. You should really think about what jokes are to be made depending on the peronality of the person you are talking to.

You are the one at fault here, at least that's how I see it.

I don't know how I feel about that joke, on the one hand she basically made the same joke first, on the other hand that doesn't seem like a very good joke from either of you, on the third hand maybe she was joking when she responded. Basically, girls. :makina: just stick to waifus everyone

I think SSY might be close to one of my top favorites, maybe even top choice.  Just overall, amazing story for me.

how is joke formed?

how is joke formed? How girl get angri?

Texas and the Dice sounds good. 

Texas and the Dice is cool though.

By the way, how is this band thing going to play out in the end? Like Deardrops or more like Kira☆Kira? 

I'm asking because I'm kind of the main hero here (the Band is named after me) and I would like to avoid that ending.

Hehe. You should treat girls like you're a delivery man taking care of something fragile: HANDLE WITH CARE

Sometimes there's a cute chick (like baby chickens chick) inside, perhaps a cute flower, but it can also be a bomb in there. lol

I can kind of understand how she could get mad if she took your statement seriously, since you did recently sort of confess to her.  Seems like just some misunderstanding though...   :nervous: just tell her it was a joke and you didn't mean for her to take it seriously.

I mean, I think I also wouldn't want to stay friends with someone if I knew they felt I was only taking advantage of them, because it'd show me they don't think our friendship is genuine, or something like that.  It's almost an attack on a person's character in a way.. so could be why it could anger someone? I dunno~ just guessing.

Confession: Though, I do find it kinda funny that she made a joke about talking to you only because of wanting your help with schoolwork... and then you tried to make a similar joke back, and she got mad, lol.. so weird.

This is complete shit.  If you can't banter and insult one another comfortably, then the relationship isn't going to last.  A relationship built upon treading lightly takes the same amount of light force to break apart.  This, I can guarantee.

Good, it was never meant to be if she got pissed over something so light.  I suggest you say "good riddance" and move on.

Well...that was explosive.  If she basically made the same joke, then one would assume that it would be an okay topic to joke about.  Question: was this through texts?  Because texting ruins conversations that involve sarcasm and jokes.  It's almost impossible to convey it without the use of /s, ,  :Kappa:  or something similar.  I've had rifts between friends and myself occur because they misinterpreted an instant message I sent them that was meant to be a joke.  If it was a normal conversation, then I honestly don't have an answer.  I don't know enough about this girl to say anything else, really.  Hope it turns out okay, Tyrael  <3

Well...that was explosive.  If she basically made the same joke, then one would assume that it would be an okay topic to joke about.  Question: was this through texts?  Because texting ruins conversations that involve sarcasm and jokes.  It's almost impossible to convey it without the use of /s, ,  :Kappa:  or something similar.  I've had rifts between friends and myself occur because they misinterpreted an instant message I sent them that was meant to be a joke.  If it was a normal conversation, then I honestly don't have an answer.  I don't know enough about this girl to say anything else, really.  Hope it turns out okay, Tyrael  <3

Shin Sekai Yori is down the center of what I'd like theoretically, but in all honesty I think I'm only about halfway through it ^^;;

You should definitely try finishing it~, it just keeps getting better.

This is complete shit.  If you can't banter and insult one another comfortably, then the relationship isn't going to last.  A relationship built upon treading lightly takes the same amount of light force to break apart.  This, I can guarantee.

Good, it was never meant to be if she got pissed over something so light.  I suggest you say "good riddance" and move on.

Again, if your friends can't detect obvious sarcasm and take offense to it, it will most likely take more effort than is worth it to keep them as a friend.  You shouldn't have to change how you act around your friends, that's what you do when you have a job.  Especially if they have known you for a long enough time that they should be able to determine whether or not you are serious.

It could just be that I'm laid back as hell and just as blunt, but if someone takes offence to anything I say, sarcastic or not, I laugh at them, then thank them for their entertainment services.

Confession: I do somewhat agree with Abyss's views on this, but at the same time, I do think sometimes it takes some effort in understanding one another and some compromises between people who are a bit different.  To write someone off instantly because they aren't always on the same page as you, could spoil something that could have had potential to be good.

I don't mind changing a bit for someone if I could understand the reason for it, but there's also a limit to how much I'd be willing to change if it went against my core values.

I tried telling her that, but she has read my replies and she's not answering back. I think this might be the end. How anti-climactic :amane:

As long as you tried to reconcile, I think that's the best you could do...  that shows that you cared enough at least.  Now, it's her turn to try~ and if it doesn't work out.. then just not meant to be I guess^^;  like, Abyss said.. some aren't worth the effort keeping if it's that easy to break up in the first place.  I hope it works out though!