Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Did you find out anything particularly interesting (for you) in the likes data, Flutterz?

I've had almost no time to look at anything besides what Abyssal posted and the stuff in my last post. First sleep, then work, then working on the stuff I posted and now I'm updating the program to get links to the posts.

Finding out that Kaguya really likes Kaguya was fun, though. :P

Confession: I think when I fapped yesterday, I got myself a penis rash. I don't know how long it will last but I hope I don't have to go and get any oils since I don't wanna have any weird looks from society and if my parents find out, rip me.

that's what I get for fapping in ramadan

Edit: I just wanna point this out, I am kinda annoyed with stuff like people being dyslexic cause many people don't go to the doctor and just say they have it and use it as an excuse to not studying. Similar to many other diseases , especially mental ones, like for example autism. I thought it was a problem just in Egypt, but it seems it's even a problem in some countries in the world. It's like using mental diseases as an excuse is such a new fashion. It's super annoying. 

Edit 2 : I didn't mean to say anything about you guys thou. I am speaking from my RL experience, and I don't really know how it is where you live.

Edit 3: editing my post is fun

Edit 4 : ummm uhhh that's it

Edit 5: I am batman

Confession: I cried for the first time in a LONG time from something other than an anime or visual novel. I think it was just all the built up emotions of two years of no actual emotional release coming out all at once. All I know is that I felt A LOT better after getting it out of my system... even if I know I didn't get every single thing out.

Confession 2: Expect me to change my avatar like... fifty times in the next hour... 'cause it's time for my bi-monthly change in avatar. xD

Edit: That took a lot less time than I thought it would. o-o

I was given meds for ADHD back in the 2nd grade. I switched meds a lot over the years, and although I went off them about a year ago, my anxiety got noticably worse afterwards, so I ended up taking them again anyways.

I always denied that I needed them when I was younger though. Always thought the idea of drugging up a little kid for acting like a little kid was a horrible idea, and aside from helping the anxiety as I got older, they never did much anyways.

I think a decent lot of my likes might be in hidden forums, actually. Not sure exactly how many, though... I was never the most enthusiastic liker.

N-not that I don't like y'all though, bakas!

Interestingly enough, I can look up the likes of a post that's in a hidden board... I can't look up the contents of the post or even the poster (without personally having access to it, that is) though, so it's kinda useless. :P

Confession: So a few minutes ago I was browsin around fuwa, being a dirty casual as per usual, when I spotted a bug on my wall. Did I freak out? Not this time. Why? Cause I got my people to take care of things for me  B) 

.......I called my dad from my cell to tell him to come upstairs and kill it for me.

Confession: this bothers me way more than it should.

Way to trick me Zaka, I thought you were Nohman for a second. Even as a native speaker the subtle difference between 'affect' and 'effect' still alludes me; but I'm pretty sure 'effect' was correctly used. At least according to this definition of 'effect': "a change that is a result or consequence of an action or other cause". 

Way to trick me Zaka, I thought you were Nohman for a second. Even as a native speaker the subtle difference between 'affect' and 'effect' still alludes me; but I'm pretty sure 'effect' was correctly used. At least according to this definition of 'effect': "a change that is a result or consequence of an action or other cause". 

Yeah, I still have to think about it harder than I'd probably like to admit about the difference when I'm writing stuff.

Effect would be "make your post count happen". Affect is "change your post count". The effect on your post count from posting in the thread would indeed be null, but that is not how you worded it.

Effect would be "make your post count happen". Affect is "change your post count". The effect on your post count from posting in the thread would indeed be null, but that is not how you worded it.

That makes sense (I'm totally going to mix those two words up in the near future regardless though, lol). I shouldn't have questioned the person who edits my occasional blog posts. :sachi:  

Confession: I am deeply confused as to why Zaka and Nohman are pretending to be each other.