Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

No, they just didn't understand the damn game at all

I talked it over with the only girl there (who happened to be going the same direction after the event as me) and she had the same impression. The other guys didn't seem as 'high-functioning' as either of us had originally thought. 

Fair enough.  I'm not one to assume poorly of people though I guess it depends on quite a few factors.  You were the one who was there after all ^^;;

...I leave for, like, a day and something happens. 

Guess I need to read the thread again.

Start from the beginning. :sachi:

Confession: I really hope I'm done running my crawler programs, because having to wait half an hour just to see if it worked again and again gets pretty old. Once this last one finishes I should have all the data I can get/need until I decide to also get post contents, so I can finally start working on analyzing it and writing a program that would make looking up some of the more basic stats a breeze. I now also have each user's official post count and rep, as well as join date, and a list of how many times each user posted in each thread.

Whelp.

Confession: This is a stupid rant. Read it if you want to. <3

As much as I'd like to sympathize with a lot of you guys' problems, I cannot. For as far as I'm concerned, I have never really been depressed nor have been diagnosed with autism. All I can really do is give you my regards. I only wish for the best for you guys who are facing these kinds of problems. I may not be able to give advise or to share stories with you that might help you in those times of crucial need, but I believe I can say with confidence that I'll be wishing you the best and will be cheering you on as you go about these problems. I have no idea how hard it'll be or how it'll fare, but I trust that you guys will be able to overcome those problems. I'm very sorry I cannot provide anything useful regarding these cases. I might even deal more damage, being the optimistic lad I am. So I ask of you to just remember that I'll be cheering you guys on and will be praying for you~

Of course, the effects of prayer can be debated on, but there's no need to do so. I do it as an act of putting my faith into you guys, after all. If I don't comment on your problems, then it's because I fear that I might do the opposite of what I intend to do. I fear being misunderstood and giving off the impression of being cold, after all.

Best wishes to you guys.

Ayyyy lmao too serious for me.

Confession: I ended up turning down my friend's invitation to live with him again. I remember the last time I did, he was with a Hispanic person who hired prostitutes. I not only bailed out because of that, but because my friend is an alcoholic. I can handle being with him for short periods of time, but I can't live with him. Under the circumstances, I would save money by doing so, but it's not worth it.

Even though he won't be taking along with the Hispanic guy, I still don't wanna live with him. The guy has a lot of annoying social habits; he gives a weird chuckle after every other sentence, talks in an endless cycle during arguments, and he puts very little thought into what he says. Hell, I even had him sent to Circles of Care because he apparently went too far with his suicide jokes after getting fired from his job (they were bad enough to convince me he was serious). Yeah, definitely not gonna put myself through that again. My mental health is bad enough as it is.

This guy had a funny reply to my rejection. http://i.imgur.com/JCEiHKJ.png

Also, I've resolved myself to make the call tomorrow (thanks, LinovaA). I told my mom to not let me get away with putting it off, so hopefully I'll go through with it tomorrow.

Confession: I ended up turning down my friend's invitation to live with him again. I remember the last time I did, he was with a Hispanic person who hired prostitutes. I not only bailed out because of that, but because my friend is an alcoholic. I can handle being with him for short periods of time, but I can't live with him. Under the circumstances, I would save money by doing so, but it's not worth it.

Even though he won't be taking along with the Hispanic guy, I still don't wanna live with him. The guy has a lot of annoying social habits; he gives a weird chuckle after every other sentence, talks in an endless cycle during arguments, and he puts very little thought into what he says. Hell, I even had him sent to Circles of Care because he apparently went too far with his suicide jokes after getting fired from his job (they were bad enough to convince me he was serious). Yeah, definitely not gonna put myself through that again. My mental health is bad enough as it is.

This guy had a funny reply to my rejection. http://i.imgur.com/JCEiHKJ.png

Also, I've resolved myself to make the call tomorrow (thanks, LinovaA). I told my mom to not let me get away with putting it off, so hopefully I'll go through with it tomorrow.

^that 'friend' of yours sounds creepy. take care of yourself~

Confession:The last 2 and a half weeks werre pretty much a haze where I probably spent 10 hours if not more every day looking at a screen, mostly gaming. Kind of what I have been waiting, really.

Confession 1.5:... And this is bland as hell. I really need to find something to dedicate myself to after Ramadan, I need to find something to do that will actually let me tell days from each other instead of a hazy knot of comouter screens, family arguments, rushed dinners and a practically nocturnal sleep schedule. I will be going to a summer camp for two weeks, but I need to find somdthing else as well.

Confession 2: Haven't slept a wink, nearly 6am, and somehow the dawn light slowly illuminating my room has made me feel happier than pretty much anything in the last few weeks.

Confession Alpha: I wonder if I am experiencing some very mild sort of depression... Though it is much more likely to be just a small period of moodiness. I don't even know... I apologize to any depression victims here, this is probably an insult to what you went through but the current feeling of emptiness in my life is both something completely alien and something part of me. I don't know if this is normal or is there yet another thing wrong with me.

Confsssion 5i+7: Stairway To Heaven currently makes me happier and more at peace than everything else right now... I think I will do this staying up to watch the dawn thing all summer.

Starting my job tomorrow today.

Confession: The idea of giving guided walks scares the living shit out of me. *sigh* The things I do for money. :P

Luckily, guided walks do not happen often... so there is a slim chance I might be able to get through without ever having to do one! I'll do some weird voodoo magic if that is what it takes to get out of it! :wahaha:

Whoever thought of that.... seriously needs to get a brain transplant so they can rethink their life. Same to anyone who played it.

Confession: I always hated going to therapy. I feel like most of them are social workers and aren't even good at psycho analysis.

The land of what the fuck, while very what the fuck, still has its uses.

They're very what the fuck-ish, but they are not useless.

Basically it's interesting because it's outside of the norm - every fiction needs at least a little unfamiliar aspects, this is just very far outside of that.

Forget about the norm, it's fucking disgusting. Like, I'm literally making this face as I type 

hqWUBIt.gif?1

Confession: Bugs are my biggest fear.

Fucking just had to pick up trash in heavy rain for an hour.  Rain is currently sitting at 6 inches an hour x.x

Confession: I now understand what the term "on and off rain" is.  I swear, for about the first 10 minutes we had drizzle, then super downpour, then drizzle, then super downpour swapping like a light switch every minute.

Confession: I now hate rain even more than before.

Confession: The cat shit that we had to empty didn't smell as bad today because of the rain.  Thank god.

Whoever thought of that.... seriously needs to get a brain transplant so they can rethink their life. Same to anyone who played it.

Confession: I always hated going to therapy. I feel like most of them are social workers and aren't even good at psycho analysis.

If you ever hit up the hentai thread, don't read anything that anyone posts about their fetish scores. :michiru:

Also, I wouldn't necessarily call it a bad thing to have that fetish. Sure, it's definitely not something you wanna be open about, but there's nothing wrong with it.

For all the people that are taking the first step towards therapy congratulations. I've been battling what has been diagnosed as clinical depression, social anxiety and social withdrawal for the past 7 years, which lead me to have around 4-5 psychologists and 3 psychiatrists.

I can say that I had some that I didn't like much but had others that definitely helped me. Although I've felt that most of my progress was when I was thinking when I was alone and making resolutions for myself.

However that doesn't mean that therapists aren't going to make you have most of your progress towards feeling a bit better. It depends hugely on the person and their mindset. Even if you do feel that they aren't doing much to you, just the experience of having been to therapy is worth it.

At the end of the day you are the one that can decide what is best for you. So good luck and I hope that all goes well.  :sachi: