Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Fucking just had to pick up trash in heavy rain for an hour.  Rain is currently sitting at 6 inches an hour x.x

I remember doing this... in potentially worse circumstances. I was a trainee for a municipal team, and we were essentially cleaning a garbage dump. Thing is, all the stuff doesn't go on the actual piles since things fall off, people leave shit etc, so we mostly picked up stuff on the edge of the paths inside. With that said, while it was raining it might not have been as much, we did have both good protective clothing, tools to pick up the trash, and the place wasn't actually very smelly.

Just got off work... and it wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought it would be. Apparently they never get guided tours, so for the most part I'll be standing around all day... staring into space. Pretty much what I would be doing at home... only without the computer screen.

Confession: I'm still wondering why everybody turned into Tay while I was gone though. :michiru: