Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Affect and effect are a pain, I know. Using "effect" as a verb is rarely proper though, whilst "affect" is only really a noun in psychology (watch me be wrong in some pesky edge case) - could be a thing to memorize if anything. Oh, and the lulz is a powerful force.

The effect of posting in this thread is that it will not affect your effective post count.

Confession: I find the nohman - Zaka switch just incredibly annoying rather than funny.  It never tricked me because the board mod and name change give it away, but when I'm browsing the forums looking at the "last post" and see Zaka's picture I still think it is Zaka.

Confession: I have decided for certain tonight... that I am finally going to go see somebody for my depression. I just can't do it on my own anymore. It was a lot more manageable in High School, ironically probably due to the very chemicals swirling in my head that made me feel all those angsty emotions.

This is probably one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. Not going to lie. May not seem like it, but it was truly difficult for me to actually sit down and resolve myself. I just need to make sure I hold on to that resolve until tomorrow when I wake up so I actually go and book an apointment.

Confession: I have decided for certain tonight... that I am finally going to go see somebody for my depression. I just can't do it on my own anymore. It was a lot more manageable in High School, ironically probably due to the very chemicals swirling in my head that made me feel all those angsty emotions.

This is probably one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. Not going to lie. May not seem like it, but it was truly difficult for me to actually sit down and resolve myself. I just need to make sure I hold on to that resolve until tomorrow when I wake up so I actually go and book an apointment.

GANBAREE~~!

Good luck, man!  Seeing a therapist was one of the better decisions I've made in my life.  I'd probably still be an angsty little shit if I hadn't.

Confession: There was a spider making an egg sack on our shower curtain and it was making me nervous as hell.  Spraying it with water did nothing, since it was covered with its web, so I got out some bottled hand soap mixture and sprayed it until it was soaked to loosen it up, and then took the movable showerhead and rinsed it down the drain.  There's rarely a more vulnerable a feeling than being naked in the shower, knowing that a spider is less than a foot away from you :vinty:

Confession: There was a spider making an egg sack on our shower curtain and it was making me nervous as hell.  Spraying it with water did nothing, since it was covered with its web, so I got out some bottled hand soap mixture and sprayed it until it was soaked to loosen it up, and then took the movable showerhead and rinsed it down the drain.  There's rarely a more vulnerable a feeling than being naked in the shower, knowing that a spider is less than a foot away from you :vinty:

...squish it with a shampoo bottle?

Poor spider...

nohmutt is a brute!

On the topic of ADHD, I've always felt that it's just something normally different between people. The incidence of it seems pretty high and it's not debilitating. It just seems to me like something that differentiates people, like how some people aren't good at math and some people learn things more easily than others. ADHD medication feels like cheating to me. A get-out-of-your-character-flaws-with-chemicals kind of thing.

Confession: I really need to do what you're doing. Good job taking that step.

Good luck, man!  Seeing a therapist was one of the better decisions I've made in my life.  I'd probably still be an angsty little shit if I hadn't.

Yeah... I still hate my life. :vinty: :vinty: :vinty: All the stuff I tried to help myself seemed to have backfired too.

I'll have to figure out my brother's schedule (he uses the only car we have) and make plans to call.