Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

OriginalRen

Fuwanovel Confessions

5 hours ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

Spent over $400 on a ticket to see the mets in the wildcard game and they lose. Everytime i go to see them they lose, i really am bad luck. :komari: 

Then why not buy a ticket for the guys the are playing against, the they will win.

I finally got that birthmark above my eye cut off by a surgeon. Stings a little bit, now that the elephant tranquilizer wore off.

Spoiler

FjK0QLV.jpg

To quote myself:

It's finally gone and I no longer look like as though I had a pimple who decided to stay and pay rent after puberty.

confession: feeling shitty

1) couple of my closest friends at school tried to spoil Persona 5 to me. I fucking detest spoilers, they really pissed me off and didn't seem to care. They succeeded in spoiling me on some lategame stuff, I think, to boot. Whee.

2) Geometry HW too stronk. RIP. (Also there's the fact that I am utterly failing to handle all my responsibilities, yet again)

slightly less pointless confession: I attended a serious sports drill today for the first time in about 6-7 years. My school's one of the like 3 high schools in Turkey to have an american football team, and I wanted to check it out (since one kid said that I'd make a good player- and given how shitty I am at sports I wanted to test that hypothesis). Was quite fun actually, and I kind of enjoyed exerting myself. Fucking exhausting though, RIP

1 hour ago, Funyarinpa said:

confession: feeling shitty

1) couple of my closest friends at school tried to spoil Persona 5 to me. I fucking detest spoilers, they really pissed me off and didn't seem to care. They succeeded in spoiling me on some lategame stuff, I think, to boot. Whee.

Fucking assholes, they deserve death. :conspiracy:

Confession: I was a little worried about how I'd be able to get my homework done with Hurricane Mathew coming in, but since my school website is down (which is how I have to do my homework) it looks like I'll get to put off on that for a while. Thank god! Still holding out for my computer use as much as I can though.

2 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

My school's one of the like 3 high schools in Turkey to have an american football team

Huh, I did not even expect schools outside the US to play American football. I played it for a couple years myself and I did enjoy it a little. It got a little repetitive for me at the end of my second year though and I kinda just stopped. Hope you enjoy it.

12 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: I rekt everyone back to the stone age and got first place in the programming contest today :Teeku:

Wooow 1st place!  Amaazzinggg -clap-,  congraaats!   :sacchan:  

Do you get anything for winning the contest?

2 hours ago, Cyrillej1 said:

Wooow 1st place!  Amaazzinggg -clap-,  congraaats!   :sacchan:  

Do you get anything for winning the contest?

Nah, it really is just a practice contest to see who to pick for the university team. But even if I didn't do as well on the previous ones, maybe I have a chance to be picked now that I got first... who knows?

2 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

I like a bit of incest, but inbreeding just makes me want to throw up. I might still try it though, thanks.

only 2 (3 if you count the harem) routes have incest, FWIW.

Confession: I fucking SUCK HARD at graphic design. Just look at this piece of shit, took me 3 fucking hours and I'll probably have to discard it:

626b45a23f.png

So I'm off on the road and will be with my coworkers for the next 24 hours ish

And so I'm binging Re;zero

And for the first time in my life I got called a weeb :makina: 

And then they started spamming random Japanese words for the next 5 minutes (which, btw, annyeonghaseyo is Korean...)

9 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

So I'm off on the road and will be with my coworkers for the next 24 hours ish

And so I'm binging Re;zero

And for the first time in my life I got called a weeb :makina: 

And then they started spamming random Japanese words for the next 5 minutes (which, btw, annyeonghaseyo is Korean...)

Confirm, our local koreaboo always say that. 

A confession about a confession. I said my soulmate, that I'm a lolicon (I can just say this: her reaction was priceless ^^), well, she still could talk normally after the 1st shock, so I think it's a good sign :mare:.

On another matter, I must really get into this student pace again. 2nd year studying german on weekends, was the 2nd studying weekend now, and god am I exhausted (waking up on 5am - coming back on 10pm). And I don't even want to think about all the homework to do and grammar to learn in this 5 days before the next weekend...