Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Hrrrrmmmmm 

I blitzed all 46 Katakanas in a couple hours just now, luckily our so called Katakana quiz tmr will just be to deduce what English word is being said rather than a full on 'fill in all the characters in the chart' type of deal so I should be fine if I blank out on some right... :makina: 

It can be pretty hard though. Like halp, wtf is コ—ス "koosu = ???" supposed to be, i can do something as nasty as  オ—ストラリア "oosutoraria = Australia" but simple words too hart, englitch too hardzz

23 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Yeah, but whilst you have every reason to care about what I like, I don't care in the least about what you think.

Unless it's about VNs. In which case, :salt: (What's the problem with bad writing anyway?)

The problem is simply that it's shit. No one like shit. Except that guy that licks the other mans anus, and then even poo poo comes out, and then they eat da poo poo.

An actual confession for once: I hate calling people and receiving calls. I am very proud of my dialogue skills and natural charisma when it comes to a normal, eye-to-eye conversation, but I hate telephones. They're so impersonal and irritating.   

It's gone so far that whenever I have to call someone or see a call on my phone, I play something like this at max volume in the background, so that people think I'm outside and hurry up with whatever the topic is.

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

I'm guessing the keyword is "asked" because otherwise you'd have said "I got a raise for the first time! :sacchan:" :illya:

Kind of?  It's complicated, and I don't want to potentially dox myself by giving too much info, but I'll certainly get more if I wait a few months.  $1+ raise > $0.50 raise  : P  Gonna weigh my options when I get more info.

Confession: I'm teetering this line between feeling that some universities are too good for me (a la any reputable, famous university) and feeling that I'm too good for some universities (any university that isn't famous or reputable).

I want to study astrophysics despite sucking at physics to boot, and I might have to get a scholarship, which brings my bar down considerably.

Fun times.

2 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

d'awww :vinty:

if anything, beats falling in love with someone who only exists as 2D :holo: 

Well, with her character, she would beat a 2D char out the way, that also hurts more. 

You know, i use the word "waifu" but nah, i never fell in love with a virtual character, if most, i'm very touched when my favourite female char finds happiness, with the protag or not, or if she's the protag, she finds happiness and all..

I'm embarassing myself now. 

Confession: Some months ago while I was in the twitter there was a promoted tweet about a news. It's was something like this:"Feminist activists protest in an university urinating in the floor naked". There was also a photo women squatted in the floor naked. When I read it and saw the photo this was what I thought: "Activists? In my day we called women like this of sluts."

We were supposed to have our Ch 2 test on Wed / tomorrow, but the class did horribad (not me!) on the Ch 2 vocab test so our sensei decided to push it to next Mon, glhf

I only have 2% shield remaining in my JP class for the A though, I don't think I can tank the rest of the semester bois, dis too hart :vinty: 

4 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

We were supposed to have our Ch 2 test on Wed / tomorrow, but the class did horribad (not me!) on the Ch 2 vocab test so our sensei decided to push it to next Mon, glhf

I only have 2% shield remaining in my JP class for the A though, I don't think I can tank the rest of the semester bois, dis too hart :vinty: 

That's trully...Despair-inducing!

UPUPUPU! 

'Fession

On 4/3/2016 at 6:18 PM, Decay said:

Your choice of font is killing me.

edit: apparently your edit somehow carried over into my quote, I didn't even know this forum software did that. 

One of those random things just remember out of nowhere, and idk if Decay ever figured it out, but all I did was abuse my mod powers to edit in my edit of him quoting me, :conspiracy: