Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Damn, this thread seems to have more posts than the Majikoi thread at this point...

Anywho, confession: I'm doing an extremely bad job at my university atm, got a D in my last calculus major. There's now a very good chance that I might lose the scholarship I got when I entered, and needless to say that's going to suck pretty badly... The only way for me to make up is to get an amazingly high score in the final exam, and considering how badly I did in the major... I'm not too optimistic :c

On a happier note, I got 3rd place in the University's debate contest, so yay \:mare:/

Damn, this thread seems to have more posts than the Majikoi thread at this point...

Anywho, confession: I'm doing an extremely bad job at my university atm, got a D in my last calculus major. There's now a very good chance that I might lose the scholarship I got when I entered, and needless to say that's going to suck pretty badly... The only way for me to make up is to get an amazingly high score in the final exam, and considering how badly I did in the major... I'm not too optimistic :c

On a happier note, I got 3rd place in the University's debate contest, so yay \:mare:/

Oh so this is why you quit HS? Poor Babi :c

Well good luck and hope you somehoe ace that exam or at least get a super duper high degree to make you able to stay there. 

This is why scholarships are evil :makina:

Confession: I bought this vga today wohoooo i'm so fucking happy https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/STRIXGTX970DC2OC4GD5/ :D 

Looks at my 980 Ti @1500MHz... 

One thing to be aware of with that card though, and I think I said it in chat to someone else, is that when you push it to extreme levels, its performance may actually decrease.  

You actually only have 3.5gb + .5gb of memory instead of the advertised 4gb.  When you hit the 3.5gb vram limit, the card may experience slowdowns.  It will probably never impact you, but it is still something to take note of. 

Confession: I bought this vga today wohoooo i'm so fucking happy https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/STRIXGTX970DC2OC4GD5/ :D 

Looks at my 980 Ti @1500MHz... 

One thing to be aware of with that card though, and I think I said it in chat to someone else, is that when you push it to extreme levels, its performance may actually decrease.  

You actually only have 3.5gb + .5gb of memory instead of the advertised 4gb.  When you hit the 3.5gb vram limit, the card may experience slowdowns. 

I don't plan doing any OC at the time i will leave everything stock for now but i know I can push it almost to the point of the 980 but the ti is another in another level.
I know about the 3.5memory issue and all the fuzz around it, the lawsuit against nvidia etc but to be honest I don't care, not many games uses that amount of memory and they only do if you play at super high reso, I play at 1680x1050 so 3.5 is more than enough for me :P also it was the gtx970 the 960 or the 380 and I dind't want another ATI, the power consumption in relation with the performance is atrocious and the drivers are the same..
This 970 consumes less power than my previews 6950, if im not wrong the tdp of the 9xx series is of 175w which is surprisingly low for the performance they have and this is something that ATI cannot achieve, the same thing happens with the cpus, amd are power hungry (and the temps too you need watercooling with some amd cpus xD)

Confession: This is going to be really hard to admit to everyone, but I just want to make sure members of the community can understand what is happening before I announce it. I am afraid to tell my other friends this confession, so I thought this might be the best place to do it.

That being said, this may come as a surprise to a lot of you, but I like female butts.

http://i.imgur.com/MxLJCHO.jpg

I'd like to thank PLUM and Ro-Kyu-Bu! for creating such a masterpiece.

PS - Samurai Jack is coming back to TV. Fuck yes.