It's Like a Milestone, But Without The Mile... Or Stone

Valmore

I checked with FuwAccounting, and it appears that I have, indeed, made the prerequisite amount of drivel posts to qualify for the 500 mark. As such, tradition dictates that this thread be borne into the world. Being an old man (rivaling @Rookefor the title of Geezer) I clearly love tradition.

First off, if I don't mention you specifically, don't take it personally. I don't dislike anyone here and your non-mention is likely due to my receding memory. Or you just didn't make enough of an impression. It's almost the same. (Those are totally not the same.)

Secondly, this thread is here for you to roast me, ask me questions, tease me, taunt me, etc.

Anyhow... checking out the boards here has become something I look forward to daily, as you get older it gets even harder finding people in the surrounding zip codes who share your interests. The internet is great because it allows me access to you guys and gals. For that, I thank you for your continued existence.

@CeruleanGamer- thanks for letting me copy/modify your posts when I was feeling unoriginal... or at the very least not killing me over the interwebs for it.

@Flutterz- I believe you were the only one to actually email me when I offered way back in the day. And you continue to listen to me while about FGO gacha. I still say you should shave your head and grow a goatee.

@OriginalRen- I enjoyed the couple times you live-fed the new posters and stuff you ordered. Still waiting on the poster I bought from you. Not mad.

@Kaguya- Hey, you put up with me being an idiot, so you should at least get mentioned.

@Jade,@Rose, @Maxel, @Mugi- The FGO thread crew that deal with me the most besides Flutterz.

@12kami- who would keep my silliness alive.

There's a lot more... I'll make a part two later. Or inquire inside.

Anyways, thanks for helping me get through the day.

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

grats val

Gratz on 500 posts, I'm sure your old-timer memory has forgotten but now you can change your Member Title willy-nilly. :sachi:

57 minutes ago, Valmore said:

@Flutterz- I believe you were the only one to actually email me when I offered way back in the day. And you continue to listen to me while about FGO gacha. I still say you should shave your head and grow a goatee.

My hair is the only part of my appearance that I like so I think I'm going to cling onto that for a little longer... even it doesn't cling onto me as much :nervous:

3 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

How about a variation of Nii-san? :mare:

I was thinking something along those lines might come up. Definitely open to it. What sort of adjective can we stick on it?

And and before I forget:

@Kiriririri- Who I will always love because of my weird obsession with Finland even though I've never been there. :wahaha:

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

I was thinking something along those lines might come up. Definitely open to it. What sort of adjective can we stick on it?

And and before I forget:

@Kiriririri- Who I will always love because of my weird obsession with Finland even though I've never been there. :wahaha:

Senile, 5*less, Clickbaiting, take your pick :sacchan:

10 minutes ago, Valmore said:

And and before I forget:

It would be more weird if you loved Finland after visiting it :Kappa: 

1 hour ago, Jade said:

Congrats on finally reaching the 500 post~

Now if only you can obtain some luck in fgo :holo: 

As for title, Mirakuru Oni-san :mare: 

So I got the insanity and hallucinations, right? :sacchan:

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

It would be more weird if you loved Finland after visiting it :Kappa: 

But what if I like snow and cold?

PART TWO:

@Zenophilious- Was a very kind and generous fellow, and shared a MG key to a VN that would ultimately warp my mind and turn me into the broken shell of a man you see before you today. Kindness kills, everyone. :sachi: But seriously, it was really nice of him. There was a second person who actually offered a key up at the same time, but I can't find the messages from then. If you know who you are, come claim your thanks and apology for my lapsed memory. And he got my lame ST: Voyager reference when he merged my duplicate thread.

@solidbatman- I'm sorry the Panthers couldn't come through. Maybe next year.

@Black Sands Entertainment- I like reading your posts. You handle difficult topics like race in a dignified and sometimes humorous manner. I eagerly await your game/novel.

@Zodai- I wish I could have been more of a help to your project. I think I took on too much in one go and I feel terrible because I feel like you ended up getting the short end of the stick because of it. You deserved better.

@Tiagofvarela- I hate you Maybe I can get back to being closer to what you expect. :wahaha:

10 minutes ago, Valmore said:

PART TWO:

@Zenophilious- Was a very kind and generous fellow, and shared a MG key to a VN that would ultimately warp my mind and turn me into the broken shell of a man you see before you today. Kindness kills, everyone. :sachi: But seriously, it was really nice of him. There was a second person who actually offered a key up at the same time, but I can't find the messages from then. If you know who you are, come claim your thanks and apology for my lapsed memory. And he got my lame ST: Voyager reference when he merged my duplicate thread.

@solidbatman- I'm sorry the Panthers couldn't come through. Maybe next year.

@Black Sands Entertainment- I like reading your posts. You handle difficult topics like race in a dignified and sometimes humorous manner. I eagerly await your game/novel.

@Zodai- I wish I could have been more of a help to your project. I think I took on too much in one go and I feel terrible because I feel like you ended up getting the short end of the stick because of it. You deserved better.

@Tiagofvarela- I hate you Maybe I can get back to being closer to what you expect. :wahaha:

well hell. The chainz that excite me indeed.

4 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

It's like a milestone, but without mile or stone.

Bingo, it's a synonym! *Google Google*

Rename the thread, Breakthrough

Gz, Val.

What shall we rename it? I aim to please (said the protagonist).

59 minutes ago, ittaku said:

For what it's worth there are even older geezers like me around too. Congrats(?) on your mileless non-stone.

There are? Awesome! Let's make an Old Geezers home for Fuwa members. :kosame: We'll need to be careful who we get to roll our wheelchairs around, though...

56 minutes ago, 12kami said:

oi,i help you at FGO thread too :saber:

now mention my name twice :wahaha:

@12kami- Even though you gave up the game long ago, every so often your main character pops up as a support option. However, I still usually take @Flutterz or @Rose's character, since the former usually has Saber and her kill all NP and the latter usually has the buffed out Berzerker who slaughters a lot of things with a single Buster. :holo:

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

@12kami- Even though you gave up the game long ago, every so often your main character pops up as a support option. However, I still usually take @Flutterz or @Rose's character, since the former usually has Saber and her kill all NP and the latter usually has the buffed out Berzerker who slaughters a lot of things with a single Buster. :holo:

hey,i have saber and kin in my 2nd acc you know :vinty:

but you never add my 2nd acc hiks

7 minutes ago, Valmore said:

There are? Awesome! Let's make an Old Geezers home for Fuwa members. :kosame: We'll need to be careful who we get to roll our wheelchairs around, though...

Ryoji is like, near 50, but he's no longer around. Krill's approaching 40. Clephas and Sanah are similar ages as me (and prob you.) Ittaku must be hella old. And I've heard a rumour that Tay is secretly a grand archwizard complete with white beard that touches the ground, which he winds around his toes and strums like a harp ...

I just have a reputation cause apparently I'm grumpy. I deny everything, though :P