In Support of Our Cause

Valmore

The photic sneeze reflex (also known as photoptarmosis, Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst Syndrome (ACHOO)[1] and colloquially sun sneezing) is a condition of uncontrollable sneezing in response to numerous stimuli, such as looking at bright lights or periocular (surrounding the eyeball) injection. The condition affects 18-35% of the population, but its exact mechanism of action is not well understood

would you be fine if you had a sterile astronaut suit?

On 3/9/2016 at 7:16 PM, Kaguya said:

I'm not even joking, next clickbait you're getting banned :/

im sorry, but id like 2 see the rule clickbait causes ban. 

i dont get why ppl here r banned 4 so stupid and nonsense reasons. i was banned cuz my name (being seemingly erotic, but a mod on fuwa had an eroticier name than mine).

18 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

I'm not even joking, next clickbait you're getting banned :/

I'll just repeat what's likely been said many times before: posts to the colisseum of chatter shouldn't show up in the sidebar.  Let people who like that stuff follow that forum for updates on new threads.

9 minutes ago, ホアー ビち said:

im sorry, but id like 2 see the rule clickbait causes ban. 

i dont get why ppl here r banned 4 so stupid and nonsense reasons. i was banned cuz my name (being seemingly erotic, but a mod on fuwa had an eroticier name than mine).

I'm not actually going to ban him, it's just my way of saying I'm pissed off :miyako: 

And I highly doubt a staff member has a name that's worse than yours. Normally I'd just force you to change it to avoid confusion, but it flags you as a troll so I guess it's fine :makina: 

2 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

I'll just repeat what's likely been said many times before: posts to the colisseum of chatter shouldn't show up in the sidebar.  Let people who like that stuff navigate to the forum manually.

...I'd change that if I knew how to.

Hardass Trolling commence

I object!

Threads that appear on Recent Topics box should be, and only be, coliseum of chatter threads

And all posts should be created equal, pls chatter threads add to post count

~~
OT: i have a coworker who randomly sneezes up to 15 times whenever she gets into a sneeze session, wonder if its related to this?

9 minutes ago, ホアー ビち said:

nosebleed means erection in jap

Ha, we got a comedian here.

No but really, are you guys that bored that we see those kind of threads popping a lot more often ?

18 minutes ago, ホアー ビち said:

nosebleed means erection in jap

Even if that was true, your name is still more offensive than "erection".

Overall, this is not a very compelling argument for the case you're making. I would rate it 3/10

I suggest saying something like "nosebleed means xXpu$$yslayer69xoxo in Tibetan", and maybe then you'd be in the 6/10 category.

1 hour ago, Down said:

I would abuse the ACP access and change Nosebleed's name to 勃起 for the lulz but that would probably cause the accidental deletion of half the database of the forums. A pity.

I've changed names through the ACP before, so you're probably safe.

6 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Ouch. Harsh. :komari:

Still, having PSR does suck. It's a tad embarrassing when you sneeze real hard amongst people just because you walked out of a building.

Fight-O!

If you change my name to Zakabaka for a week, I will be absolutely livid. I am not baiting or challenging you in any way by saying this

...where was I? Oh yes, I can only hope I don't have to have an injection around my motherfucking eyeballs at some point, though having diabeetus mellitus type 1 actually probably makes this more likely than for most other people. Drat!

At least I have a new way, however faint, of connecting with other people. Consider your cause joined in the most half-assed manner possible.

11 hours ago, Valmore said:

Ouch. Harsh. :komari:

Still, having PSR does suck. It's a tad embarrassing when you sneeze real hard amongst people just because you walked out of a building.

I have the same problem but I don't really care. I sneeze if I have to sneeze.

2 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Freaking clickbait... Valmore and Ren are like, the illuminati of Fuwa, secretly plotting their next clickbait thread that will make people like me angry :wahaha: 

Damn you! :pyaa: 

I appreciate the sentiment, but I have a long way to go to reach the high enlightened status of Ren... I mean, we don't exist.

17 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

I have the same problem but I don't really care. I sneeze if I have to sneeze.

Heartless. :amane:

1 minute ago, Nayleen said:

Since when was trolling ever a ban-worthy offense on Fuwanovel?

I think that was just Kaguya's way of saying, "Damnit I fell for his thread yet again." I don't think he was overly serious. Maybe.

5 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Freaking clickbait... Valmore and Ren are like, the illuminati of Fuwa, secretly plotting their next clickbait thread that will make people like me angry :wahaha: 

Damn you! :pyaa: 

You will never escape the clickbait. We're all gonna be taken over like a virus and turned into clickbait thread makers as well. :michiru: